Pedophile Posts

Undaunted

Pedophile Posts

Post by Undaunted »

As this is mental and social problem by no means limited to Thailand may I recommend that all future posts be put in the "Everything Else" section!
same same

Re: Pedophile Posts

Post by same same »

I personally think moving them to " Everything else " is a good recommendation.

Cheers
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

It depends on what the discussion is about. If it is about pedophiles in general, then I would agree the posts should be in the "Everything Else" forum. If it is about a pedophile incident in Thailand, then it belongs in the "Thailand" forum.

And, by the way, since this topic is not about Thailand, I have moved it to the "Everything Else" forum.
TheCornerBar

Post by TheCornerBar »

Maybe a pedophile post forum would be better. No matter where, what, how, etc, if the post concerns pedohilia, it goes in the pedo file!
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

TheCornerBar wrote:Maybe a pedophile post forum would be better. No matter where, what, how, etc, if the post concerns pedohilia, it goes in the pedo file!
I'm not too sure that's going to work. It sets a precedent. Then someone will say, we have a pedo forum, why not a ladyboy forum, or a cooking oil forum, etc.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

thaiworthy wrote:Then someone will say, we have a pedo forum, why not a ladyboy forum, or a cooking oil forum, etc.
You don't have to worry. I'm not about to have forum after forum. At the moment the voting for the ads forum seems to be indicating that twice as many people want it as don't want it. At the moment, there is still a week to go on that poll, but no matter how it goes, if I do install an ads forum, that's the last additional forum I will add to this board.

I see no reason in the world to place any kind of limitation on pedophile posts. They certainly are relevant to Thailand and I see no reason in the world to do anything to slow them down simply because a few people are tired of reading about it. If they're tired of it, they can bypass those threads. But start any more forums? Forget it. Not going to happen.