Unwanted Email

whitedesire

Unwanted Email

Post by whitedesire »

I thought the email I recently received was beyond what I had ever seen. Ok, we have probably all received email from the African countries, offering you millions of dollars. But the one I received not only said there was a parcel for me with the offer of millions of pounds, and not only had links to an African country, but also was linked to the FBI and even had an FBI email address. I thought this is beyond belief. I also thought I would copy the contents and show it to a couple of my friends to let them know - to my disbelief, my email program sent it, but it was not received - I did this several times and several methods. The point being there is obviously a "system" in place via my internet provider that probably scans and reads your emails and "gets rid of" any unwanted/unsolicited mail, which is great - how on earth it "passed" through to my email in the first place then, I don't know. But, very interesting processes I thought. Your thoughts on emails of this nature. Incidently, I did look at my email folder which contains "unwanted" emails, just in case any one thought otherwise.