DON'T TOUCH MY "JUNK" !!!

travelerjim

DON'T TOUCH MY "JUNK" !!!

Post by travelerjim »

Now becoming a major issue when passengers seek to go through
America's TSA security screening process...

SEE this recent male passeneger...who told the TSA Agent:

DON'T TOUCH MY JUNK...or I'll have you arrested!

He left the security screening area, the airline refunded fully his non-refundable ticket...
and now the TSA wants to fine him $11,000 for NOT completeing the security process!

Pat downs..or full body scans...
with the Muslim community now asking for Muslim women who wear full Muslim garments
NOW asking for a WAIVER ? So they get a FREE pass by the security screening ??? GET REAL!

tj
windwalker

Re: DON'T TOUCH MY "JUNK" !!!

Post by windwalker »

The full body scanners are a real nuisance and take a great deal more time than the metal type detectors plus you must empty your pockets of everything. I wonder what happens when some unfortunate people must wear adult diapers such as Depends and be screened by a pat down or a body scanner. And then there are those who must use a bag for liquid or solid waste!
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

Touch my junk, PLEASE!
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

It really depends on who is doing the touching if I want him/her (yuck) to touch it.
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand a vagina and/or a rectum can hold a surprisingly large item. It seems to me that if a suicide bomber really wanted to blow him/herself up, those body cavities would avoid the pat down and groping. If so, other than making the would be bomber uncomfortable, what use is this body search?