Brief Synopsis of Bush's new book

Khortose

Brief Synopsis of Bush's new book

Post by Khortose »

Knowing that many of you do not have time to read Bush's new book, I've read it for you. What follows is a brief synopsis if what he really had to say.
Bob

Re: Brief Synopsis of Bush's new book

Post by Bob »

Given his education, it was always difficult to understand how Bush had difficulty stringing together a coherent sentence when speaking extemporaneously. Even with daddy's influence, he couldn't have gotten the education he got while being too grossly ignorant. I've concluded, right or wrong, that the guy must of burned out too many brain cells via drugs and alchohol.

And, as much as I detested who I truly believe were absolutely evil guys that surrounded him (Cheney and Wolfowitz are but two examples), I actually believed that Bush actually believed that everything he did was the right thing to do. I simply saw him being unknowingly led into the various bad adventures by Cheney and the neocons. I always expected to see an open slit in the back of Bush's suitcoat, the location where the evil puppeteers directed Bush down the garden path.

There...that's about as nice as I can get regarding Khun Bush, the guy who led the administration which left a legacy of shredded international relations and a shredded domestic economy. We'll take decades trying to undo some of that damage.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I don't know why all of you are so down on Bush. Personally I think he was almost as great a president as was Millard Fillmore . . .
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

Every president of the US has made errors but they are usually compensated for by some extremely positive decisions. Other than increasing AIDS funding to Africa, I can't think of a single good thing Bush did. At every choice point, it seems to me, he made the wrong decision. Different from Fillmore, Bush will not fade into obscurity. He will forever remain as the very worst president the country has ever had to endure.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

LKAsians wrote:Most of us aren't as old as you GB
I'm not getting older. I'm getting . . . . . . well, worse.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: There is only one man who can lead us out of all the current crises. The greatest politician in US history. Our savior. - - ->