Christine O'Donnell- You've gotta see this one to believe it

Gaybutton

Christine O'Donnell- You've gotta see this one to believe it

Post by Gaybutton »

And even after I saw it, I still don't believe it! I think Bill Maher will have an absolute jubilee with this one during this week's 'Real TIme' program.
_____

Christine O'Donnell, Chris Coons Debate the First Amendment

By GINGER GIBSON • GANNETT STAFF WRITER • October 20, 2010

Tea party candidate Christine O'Donnell, who maintains that Congress should strictly adhere to the Constitution, contended at Tuesday's U.S. Senate debate that the First Amendment does not establish a separation of church and state.

The crowd at the Widener School of Law, many of them law professors and students, gasped.

While she later clarified that she meant that the actual words were not there, it did not diminish the surprise at some of the positions she advanced.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/articl ... -Amendment

Bob

Re: Christine O'Donnell- You've gotta see this one to believ

Post by Bob »

I think her mentor was Sarah Palin. Regardless of nice or interesting personalities, they're both dumber than a box of rocks.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Bob wrote:I think her mentor was Sarah Palin.
And tutoring by Dan Quayle . . .
Bob

Post by Bob »

You know, this woman is unbelievable. I just watched a couple of videos (CNN and some other one) where for months O'Donnell has been suggesting that she would only follow the constitution and that she was somewhat of a constitutional expert because she obtained some degree from some institute. She knows didley about the constitution and it turns out that this institute thing was a 7-day seminar (and it would appear she didn't listen much then).

The proper way to put a twinkle in this woman's eyes is to shine a flashlight into one of her ears.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

And all that is exactly why it will be no surprise to me if she wins the election - in a landslide!