It's not just Trump - Our World is Changing for the Worse

Gaybutton

Re: It's not just Trump - Our World is Changing for the Worse

Post by Gaybutton »

firecat69 wrote:alternate facts
Alternate facts - a relatively new euphemism for lies. It's a term I never heard of until Trump.

There is no such thing as alternate facts. It is either a fact or it isn't.
Jun

Post by Jun »

fountainhall wrote:Let's not forget that America took in more than 1 million largely non-Christian Vietnamese and Cambodian citizens
People from that region tend to work hard, integrate & not cause problems. As far as I'm concerned, they are welcome.

On the other hand, there are followers of one specific religion who cause more problems. Almost certainly a minority, however they do cause more problems. We get to see it close up, so no fake news.

Then, whether board members like it or not, if some voters are unhappy with the liberal immigration policies, then vote for change.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Spell it Out! You are referring to Muslims, the same people who have helped the FBI stop numerous terrorist attacks since 9/11. Every group has a portion who cause problems. Certainly Asians have some horrible gangs who make money with drugs etc.And the White Anglo Citizens have idiots who want assault weapons for what possible reason? Italians suffered for years because of the stink of the Mafia and if you think they are gone you are living in a dream world. There are Jewish Gangs and the beat goes on. Try educating yourself before you come to conclusions about any one religion (and I think they are all useless) It is no coincidence that crime is spiking against Muslims since Idiot Trump is in the White House. I wonder why?

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... 001-level/

https://nypost.com/2018/04/23/hate-crim ... last-year/