Anti-LGBT politician resigns after being 'caught having sex with man in his office'

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
Trongpai

Anti-LGBT politician resigns after being 'caught having sex with man in his office'

Post by Trongpai »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 60631.html

Yet, another!

Why did he have to resign? He could have come out as a gay man who now is going to drop all this right wing anti gay nonsense.
Gaybutton

Re: Anti-LGBT politician resigns after being 'caught having sex with man in his office'

Post by Gaybutton »

Trongpai wrote:Yet, another!
Why am I not surprised?

Sooner or later these hypocritical pieces of shit always get caught - literally with their pants down.

I wish the article stated who caught him and how he was caught. And who was the other man?
fountainhall

Re: Anti-LGBT politician resigns after being 'caught having sex with man in his office'

Post by fountainhall »

The Independent now reports that Goodman is facing 30 allegations of sexual misconduct.
According to the IJR [Independent Journal Review - no relation to The Independent news organisation in the UK], Mr Goodman would regularly contact men, usually aged between 18 and 24 and in the Republican movement, on Facebook Messenger.

The conversations frequently turned sexually explicit, with Mr Goodman sending suggestive messages and photos of his genitalia on Snapchat, reports the website.

One alleged victim, who wished to remain anonymous, told the IJR he received a friend request from Mr Goodman, who started discussing “various political things” before a two weeks later asking for the man’s Snapchat details.

“He constantly sent me Snaps and was always commenting on my stories,” the victim said. “He also asked how much 'p***y' I was getting and wondering what I was doing on Friday and Saturday nights.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 68671.html

How many more of those bigoted hypocrites who hide behind their fake values and vile denounciations will be discovered or outed in the next few months, I wonder? I suspect there are several quite prominent married allegedly conservative and allegedly Christian men shaking in their boots today. Serves them bloody well right. Long may they suffer!
Jun

Post by Jun »

Excellent news.

Incidentally, I'm of the view that there should be respect for privacy & it should be illegal for the press to report on other people's private affairs (sex etc), unless the is a clear conflict of interest which is in the national interest.

This is just such a case & the media have an important role to expose such stories.
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

ก้นconnoisseur

Post by ก้นconnoisseur »

That was great, thanks for posting that Trongpai.

I had a gay uncle who once told me there are no worse fagbashers than fags.

The Roy Cohn featured towards the end was Donald Trump’s mentor. He’s the one who taught him to “hit back 10 times harder when you are hit” in the media, et al. He also hooked Trump up with Rupert Murdoch and was a political hack for Joseph McCarthy. When he died of AIDS Trump did not attend the funeral.