Ann Coulter Says She’d Blame Hurricane On Lesbian Mayor

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
Maple

Ann Coulter Says She’d Blame Hurricane On Lesbian Mayor

Post by Maple »

Ann Coulter Says She’d Blame Hurricane On Lesbian Mayor Before Climate Change

It wouldn’t be a devastating storm without someone trying to blame the gays!

Yes, everyone, Ann Coulter is back at it. This time the right-wing media pundit is using Twitter to insinuate that “Houston electing a lesbian mayor” is a more likely explanation for Hurricane Harvey than climate change.

Yep, you read that right.

The mayor in question is Houston’s Annise Parker, one of the first openly gay mayors of a major U.S. city, who served from 2010-2016.

Coulter is no stranger to making anti-gay claims. She’s previously said that “gay marriage is not a civil right” and stated that sexually active gay men should “feel guilty about it.” This is all the while trying to appeal to a subset of conservative gay, white men.

Thanks ever so much for helping the victims of Harvey know where to place their blame, Ann!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ann ... 581a139315
fountainhall

Re: Ann Coulter Says She’d Blame Hurricane On Lesbian Mayor

Post by fountainhall »

Loved the Roast for Rob Lowe on Comedy Central last year. Ann Coulter turned up - it was thought to plug her latest book "In Trump We Trust." Instead, she got well and truly burned!

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I suppose my first question is: Why would anybody give a damn about Ann Coulter or anything she says?
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

I missed this. I'd been waiting for someone to be blamed for the tragedy. I didn't know who, but I was pretty sure it wouldn't be Trump.