Not all Asian Boys are the Same

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
christianpfc

Re: Not all Asian Boys are the Same

Post by christianpfc »

thaiworthy wrote:I don't "block" anyone anymore, either. I un-blocked a money-boy once and he immediately contacted me and gave me his phone number to call. When we spoke, he blamed me for every misfortune he had since the block and proceeded to tell me off. Now I just "hide" them.
When you block someone on Line, he does not see you blocked him, he can send messages as much as he wants, they just don't show on your Line.

There is a mystery, some people say there is no logic in Thailand, however when I ask a boy
"do you have Line"
in most cases I get the answer
"yes"
(and then I have to ask separately for his Line ID; assuming most Thais have Line, I should directly ask for Line ID)

There are free 3rd class trains to Udon Thani, and the train from Pattaya to Bangkok might be free for Thais as well (and if not, the boy can borrow the 31 Baht fare from someone - and anyway, what does he eat during the trip? The closer you look at those money requests, the more mysterious it gets - recently I spotted 3x1000 THB notes in my friend's wallet, and two days later he messaged me he has no money for food!)