Nanjing and Shanghai in 144 hours

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
aussie

Re: Nanjing and Shanghai in 144 hours

Post by aussie »

fountainhall wrote:Another great report, aussie. The Shanghai Tower has gone up very speedily since my last visit and is now the second tallest in the world. Isn't the Maglev train amazing? Amazing that it has been running since 2004, gets up to 431 kph, is still the fastest commercial train in the world and the price of a one-way trip has remained the same for at least 10 years!

Without naming names, I wonder if your young friend had been in Bangkok a few months ago. I ask only because from one of the apps (but not blued) I met a delightful young businessman from Shanghai of the same age and with model looks. He was here for a week's vacation and seemed to spend much of his time playing tennis. We had a lovely dinner in a nice restaurant, but nothing more.
The Maglev was very quick, i actually was suprised when we arrived at Longyang Road Station so promptly. My guy has never been out of China but if i get a chance i will change that before somebody else takes him away. I met another guy last time in Shanghai who is retired from the airforce at 25yo for whatever reason i am unaware but he was as hot as they come. He is a bit more elusive but we are still in contact and i would love to meet him again sometime.

As you already are well aware there are some great opportunities for us to meet some very nice guys on our travels in China and also in Thailand. I had a date in Pattaya last Saturday night with a Chinese guy who took a direct flight from Hangzhou to Pattaya on AirAsia so there are some visiting here as well.
a447

Post by a447 »

"A one stop shop for all your basic needs near Peoples Square"

Odd, but condoms, cigarettes and cold beer are not mentioned in the Chinese part of the sign. It's advertising internet access and sim cards (obviously) from what I understand.

I did a to to Shanghai and Beijing a few years ago and those photos brought back very fond memories.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

aussie, I think you gave the best trip report I have seen I do hope you continue.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

I wondee if you ever heard the old Monty Python song "I like Chinese". They updated it for their O2 reunion some years ago but I still prefer the original despite its occasionally patronising lyrics

aussie

Post by aussie »

Undaunted wrote:aussie, I think you gave the best trip report I have seen I do hope you continue.
Thank you. I learnt from fountainhall and his many excellent reports which helped me a lot in my travels to Taiwan and other places.