The best singer ever !!!!

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
Between Lives

The best singer ever !!!!

Post by Between Lives »

An Amazing gay asian singer that the world needs to hear . Sensational is not the word.

Excuse his english - he sings in 7 languages but is proficient in only 2 - he will improve a lot in time.

Please watch all the videos to undertstand this phenomenom!

Between Lives

Re: The best singer ever !!!!

Post by Between Lives »

A little bit of classical with a a touch of sexy.

Between Lives

Post by Between Lives »

You will not believe what he does to this song. Incredible!

Between Lives

Post by Between Lives »

Oh Lordy!!!! When he learns to speak English this will be a magical performance.

Between Lives

Post by Between Lives »

Lets get a lil funky!! His english needs a lot of work - but still so much fun! He will be a superstar!

lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

It doesn't matter if his English is good or not. His voice and showmanship are insane. I would pay to see him anytime.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

He has a quite amazing voice with an incredible range. Unusually to get those high notes he does not use falsetto - it seems to be his genuine chest voice. He's already a great talent and will get better. But the best singer in the world? That's a hard one. His approach to classical is obviously that of a pop singer and comes nowhere near many classicly-trained singers. Then again, the attempts by Pavarotti and other top classical singers at the pop genre have been pretty lousy! But this young man is certainly way up there with many of the best.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

He has quite a voice and he is quite talented. He reminds me of the lead singer (I've forgotten his name) from Air Supply. Anyone besides me remember Air Supply?

I would post a video of an Air Supply song, but I don't want to hijack the topic. Anyone interested can find plenty of Air Supply songs on YouTube.
thewayhelooks

Post by thewayhelooks »

The lead singer of Air Supply was Russell Hitchcock. I also remember Eric Carmen singing All By Myself back in the day. I see from the net Dimash has three more Saturdays to go on the Chinese show The Singer before we know whether he will win the Grand Final. April 8, 15 and 22nd. I certainly hope so. Does anyone have any more information about him other that what's in Wikipedia?
Between Lives

Post by Between Lives »

I only know a little about him.

His name is Dimash Kudaiberganov.

Hes from Kazakhstan (sp?) and hes famous there and his father and mother are famous singers there too.

Hes gained 3 million facebook followers since appearing on the show and nigh on 2 billion video views on Chinese websites and youtube.

Since he sang in French hes regularly on French TV news. The French lady Clare balavoine whose son Daniel sang the original SOS D`un terrien song was interviewed and cried she was so moved

he has won a best newcomer award recently in the Chinese TV music awards and has been awarded a medal by the president of his country for making it be in the news so often.

he has so many fan videos on youtube its untrue, Search Dimash dears and dimash reaction.

Since appearing on the show "The Singer" hes been flying all over the world to be interviewed. (videos on youtube)

he comes across as a lovely genuine young man in all his interviews and appearances.

He does have an asian boyfriend but of course its hard to find out his details - Lucky Him!! You can see him backstage in a lot of the videos along with his manager. His manager is the one with the braided ponytail. and he also competed in this competition but is nowhere near as good as Dimash.