Old Queens Never Die They Just Fade Away

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
Undaunted

Old Queens Never Die They Just Fade Away

Post by Undaunted »

For many year I had been friendly with an old queen who had three life priorites, firstly sucking cock, secondly geeting fucked (only big cocks) thirdly spending as little money as possible. To his credit he has held true to his core priorites. When Howard's hotel was open he had an effeminate drama queen b/f that hung out there with his friends and told my friend " never tell anyone that I am a TOP"?. This story is only one of many that continues to make Pattaya both a unique and interesting place to live.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Smiles

Re: Old Queens Never Die They Just Fade Away

Post by Smiles »

Undaunted wrote:" ... an old queen who had three life priorites, firstly sucking cock, secondly geeting fucked (only big cocks) thirdly spending as little money as possible ... "
What sane farang with even a smidgen of depth to him would want to be around anyone with mind-numbing priorities such as that? Deadly boring (amongst other descriptions) seems about right.
"Geeting" fucked? OK ... that might be slightly interesting, but only in Pattaya.
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

If those were his priorities, the poor man must already have been half dead.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote:the poor man must already have been half dead.
Apparently not the lower half . . .