Taipei Pride Parade 2016

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
aussie

Taipei Pride Parade 2016

Post by aussie »

It was a fairly cool and windy day in Taipei with ocassional light rain for the 2016 Pride parade. I have been to every Pride parade here since 2013 and in my opinion this was the largest so far.

Gaybutton

Re: Taipei Pride Parade 2016

Post by Gaybutton »

Thank you very much for sharing those fabulous photos. I'm sure many of us will be greatly appreciative - and envious. I hope to go to see the parade one of these days. Maybe next year.

The boy in the sailor's cap, second to last photo - by any chance got his phone number . . . ?
jason105

Post by jason105 »

Those were great!
Thanks so much for posting.
bao-bao

Post by bao-bao »

Such lovely looking men - thank you for sharing the photos!
aussie

Post by aussie »

Gaybutton wrote:Thank you very much for sharing those fabulous photos. I'm sure many of us will be greatly appreciative - and envious. I hope to go to see the parade one of these days. Maybe next year.

The boy in the sailor's cap, second to last photo - by any chance got his phone number . . . ?
You are welcome, I enjoy the eye candy and taking the photos very much. I did not get his number this time. He was too busy having photos taken with his many admirers ;)

The parade is not as entertaining as Sydney Pride and is mostly a big walk with the occasional truck full of JackD or Blued app muscle guys. Some very hot looking Hornet app guys were walking in the crowd. I would like to see more music, floats and performers in the parade but that does not seem to the main interest for the organizers here. I keep coming back every year and enjoy the vibe of togetherness with over 80000 people participating in the parade. The many stunning looking guys who don't mind having their photo taken is also very appealing.