Bali - I need mentoring

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
is12is1

Bali - I need mentoring

Post by is12is1 »

Hi Guys,

I'm planning my first vist to Bali, and require mentoring on the gay sex scene.
There're two reports from 2014-5, and from these I learned the following:

The scene is much more constricted than in Thailand: no MoneyBoys in saunas; not every massage place or massuer icludes sex; if it does - it's mostly only handjobs.
Boys aplenty CAN be found in and outside gay bars.
Standard rate - $30.
No problem bringing them to hotelrooms.
MBs are Muslim Indoneese (and NOT Balenese); cut small cocks; speak Eng.

Please correct/update any misunderstandings and wrong info above.

I got the impression that in and around gay bars a lone male is approached/solicited, including sending hands to his crotch and pulling his hands to crotches.
I that so?

One post puzzled me, by suggesting that actually a smile is enough for initiating sex (no money needed).
?????

And finally, there's one post I'm sure I didn't understand.
Visiting Balenese villages, it's possible to strike up a conversation with young guys (not necessarily gays), smilingly refer to their BIG BANANAS, grope/fondle, all is welcomed.....
?????
?????

I'd be grateful for as much guidance as possible.

(-:
Thank you,
Jun

Re: Bali - I need mentoring

Post by Jun »

is12is1 wrote: Visiting Balenese villages, it's possible to strike up a conversation with young guys (not necessarily gays), smilingly refer to their BIG BANANAS, grope/fondle, all is welcomed..
Other people can advise on Bali, but in most places on the planet, the last place you're going to get to play like that is in their own villages, when friends and family are there to see what's going on.
atri1666

Re: Bali - I need mentoring

Post by atri1666 »

I can not remember to have had small cocks there.....smile. I liked Banana Spa. Not only handjob. In Seminyak all bars concentrated in one street and so i booked Suite nearby.