Anti gay Dennis Hastert pleads guilty to gay hush money

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
Gaybutton

Anti gay Dennis Hastert pleads guilty to gay hush money

Post by Gaybutton »

Don't you love it when an anti-gay Republican gets caught abusing boys and then ends up pleading guilty to trying to pay hush money? Does the word 'hypocrite' come to mind? Dennis Hastert is a former Speaker of the House in the USA. His record was always anti-gay. Meanwhile he was caught having abused not one, but 4 boys and attempting to shut them up with hush money.

It's all over the news and YouTube, so no necessity of re-printing anything here. But I just love it when they get caught. And I'll bet there are many more politicians doing the same thing, but haven't been caught . . . . . yet.
jason105

Re: Anti gay Dennis Hastert pleads guilty to gay hush money

Post by jason105 »

Actually, there are even more accusations but it seems the prosecution is putting their focus on the more egregious incidents. One ex-wrestler said that Hastert had, in the process of giving the young man a "massage" brushed or briefly touched the young man's genitals. Since the statute of limitations has expired on all of these incidents the only thing they can convict him of is the bank fraud he committed while paying "hush money" to one of his "victims." Hastert's lawyers are pleading that he is too sick to go to jail.
We shall see.
windwalker

Re: Anti gay Dennis Hastert pleads guilty to gay hush money

Post by windwalker »

Sounds like the massages I get here in Thailand, they just brush against me and nothing much else.

Nonetheless, if it were me he brushed against, I would have settled for a Rolls Royce.