Kuala Lumpur report

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
a447

Kuala Lumpur report

Post by a447 »

KL doesn't have a specific gay area like Boyztown or Sunee Plaza, which makes choosing a hotel much easier. Last time I stayed at the Capitol Hotel. Having learnt my lesson I decided to go somewhere a little more up-market. Because I enjoy a little retail therapy I chose a hotel next to the beautiful Pavilion Shopping Complex. And I also wanted a pool. Perfect!

Not!!! I stepped out of the taxi in my flip-flops and shorts and got a disapproving look from the doorman. On checking in, the cute guy behind the counter called the manager over. Uh oh...what have I done?

He explained to me, very politely of course, that I would be unable to go to any of the restaurants or bars unless I wore long pants and proper shoes. I told him there was no way I'd wear such attire to any of the restaurants; besides, I only wanted to eat breakfast.

"Sorry, sir. You still need long pants and shoes."

WTF?? For breakfast??

Apparently so. I explained that I couldn't put my shoe on my left foot as it is still swollen.

"Then I suggest you take your breakfast in your room."

This is fucking crazy. I want to go to the buffet! I've already paid for it!

I ate in my room.

So off I went to buy a pair of pants, just so I can eat breakfast. What a joke.

I was hoping to post a report today about last night's ball-breaking, butt-pounding, cock-stiffening adventure with a cute Kuala Lumpian. Unfortunately, I didn't find one. I went for a late night limp along Bukit Bintang Street and was accosted, once only, by a guy sitting on a motorcycle. But he was too fem, too gay for me.

A bit further on I passed a farang discussing with a guy whether to go back to his hotel or to the guy's room. The boy didn't interest me, but the young farang sure did!

And that was it.

BTW, the arabification of Bukit Bintang Street is now complete. All the restaurants down one side are Arab joints and all the touts on the street are Arabs. It's a bit like Sunee Plaza a year or so ago.

I went down to the pool hoping to spot some eye candy - a cute Arab guy in speedos, perhaps. No luck there, so I decided to go for a swim. I didn't last long in the pool. I got out very quickly when I saw a guy blow his nose in the water! What a fucking animal!

I didn't go back in. I think I may wait until tomorrow to give the pool filters a chance to do their job.

So yesterday was a no-sex day; the first such day in weeks. It was hard to take. I'll go for a wander again tonight and see if my luck changes. If it does, my next problem will be where to take him as I can't bring him back here.

Of course, there's always Otot-Otot sauna, but last time I was there I met a Muslim guy who told me weekdays are a waste of time - better wait till Friday/Saturday night. Even Sunday is ok. apparently.

But I don't know if I can hold out another day!
Gaybutton

Re: Kuala Lumpur report

Post by Gaybutton »

Uh-oh . . . I hope KL doesn't turn out to be another Chiang Mai for you.

Why did you go to KL anyway? Since Malaysia is a predominately Islamic country, it wouldn't be among my choices as a place to go looking for sex.
a447

Post by a447 »

I came here looking for a particular watch, but there's a waiting list of over a month!

I also came to go shopping but especially to go to Otot -Otot sauna. I had a great time last visit so I'm looking forward to the weekend!
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

Behind Grand Millenium are Blue Boy Bar and Day Thermos sauna. Always had there free sex. Never needed money in KL.
Alex

Post by Alex »

a447 wrote:I came here looking for a particular watch, but there's a waiting list of over a month!
Pray tell us more about that watch! I used to collect watches when I lived in Europe, I'm surprised to hear that KL is a good place to buy a watch that is hard to get.
a447

Post by a447 »

I'd rather not mention the brand; suffice to say they are limiting the supply. Everywhere I gone I've been told the same story - for every 20 watches they get supplied each month only one is the model I want. So does everyone else, so there's a waiting list.

The model It's an iconic watch which, as a fellow collector, you'd know very well. It was originally a divers watch but I doubt anyone has ever gone diving with it. It comes in the company colour - green. It's beautiful!

I came to KL to look for one because, although this sounds awful, the locals probably couldn't afford to buy one. I forgot about all the tourists!

Anyway, I've given up looking overseas and will put my name down at the store back home.

Atri, I can see Thermos from my hotel widow but I've never seen anyone going in or out. I went for a look last night and again, I didn't see anyone. I might drop into Blueboy tonight.

I'll post my experience at the sauna later tonight after I've had something to eat. I need to boost my energy first....lol
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

Weekends and between 5 and 8pm there was enough action. I was reporting already that i sometimes was running away because they have been hunting for white meat. I stayed in Grand Millenium and i liked the short way but also from Novotel it was acceptable. In Otot i had really big fun....they lined up to get sucked...but long time ago. I was a short step from booking KL with QR because they have incredible prices from germany and norway to Asia and Australia. 1800 Euro return to Melbourne and 1400 return to Kl or BKK. But in may i want travel with train through Switzerland and Czech Republic and Slovakia. <<<<I forget to mention prices for business class.
a447

Post by a447 »

Against my better judgement, as well as advice from hotel staff and even the taxi driver, I insisted on taking a taxi to the sauna instead of the train. What a stupid decision!

The traffic was truely horrendous. To get to the sauna you have to go down two main thoroughfares and both were bumper to bumper all the way. I left the hotel at 6 - right in the middle of rush hour - plus it was raining. It took around 10 minutes just to leave the hotel driveway and get onto Bukit Bintang Street. No-one would let us in. We turned into the first thoroughfare and just stopped. We sat there as I watched the meter tick over.

I told him I'd get out and catch the train A out follows alongside the 2 thoroughfares - but he assured me that we would soon be in clear traffic. Yeah, right! He was happy because he was earning money by just sitting in his taxi and not driving. It also gave him plenty of time to go on Facebook. And his fucking phone never stopped ringing the whole trip.

The trip should take around 10 minutes and cost less than 10 ringgit. Instead it took over an hour and cost 48 ringgit 50. I have him a 100 ringgit note and he handed me 1 ringgit 50 change. I'm glad I checked- normally I don't bother.

Last time I visited this sauna I was "attacked" mercilessly by the locals - had my cock mauled by a number of guys at the same time, my balls squeezed and guys trying to bareback me. This time was different.

First of all, it wasn't as crowded as I expected, especially for a Friday night. Maybe the rain deterred some. I went straight into the dark room - it's almost pitch black in there - and actually had to wait a while until I got my first bite. Everyone's stumbling over each other in the dark and as soon as you come in contact with a guy, you go for the grope.

Although it was not as active as before, I still had heaps of fun. Lots of guys gave me a hand job and I happily returned the favour. Two guys were hung like donkeys but the rest were just medium size. Also, 2 guys gave me a blow job. I felt a bit mean because I didn't return the favour.

This time I didn't see a lot of anal action. But I did see 3 guys on top of each other double fucking. I managed to reach behind and grab one of the guy's nuts as he was fucking. Trust me to get in there and make the best of every opportunity!

Then around 8pm the cleaners came into the darkroom.

'Everybody out! Cleaning time!"

"Do you mind?! I'm in the middle of a hand job! I'm about to cum!"

But we were herded out. And then the crowd thinned out around 9pm so I decided to leave - without cumming. Damn those cleaners!

I caught a taxi back - 9 ringgit 10 - and walked along Bukit Bintang Street to get something to eat. I was accosted by a ladyboy with a deep voice and a tout offering me the services of a woman. And that was it. No money boys in sight. Did the rain scare them off?

I dropped by Blueboy but didn't see any customers so returned to the hotel.

I'll give the sauna another go tomorrow night. And this time, I'll make sure I cum before I leave!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Sounds to me like your Chiang Mai trip all over again. Why don't you just return to Pattaya for what's still left of your holiday, where you know you'll have a good time?
a447

Post by a447 »

Well, after all the frustration, I did have a good time at the sauna. But I was expecting a great time.

Tomorrow should be better, being Saturday night. Here's hoping.

Returning to Pattaya did actually cross my mind. But to be honest, I'm sick of travelling and hanging around airports. Even though I've done that all my life, it doesn't seem to get any easier.