Kuala Lumpur report

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
Gaybutton

Re: Kuala Lumpur report

Post by Gaybutton »

a447 wrote:I'm sick of travelling and hanging around airports.
A few hours at airports beats a few days of frustration, doesn't it? I don't know how many days you have left for this holiday, but if it were me, I'd rather spend them having a good time instead of returning home and wishing I had done just that. I'd be on the next plane.

Let us know what you decide to do.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

I would be surprised if that hotel allows you to have visitors if you have to buy pants to have breakfast.
a447

Post by a447 »

No, I'm going home on Tuesday. My foot is still sore, although I'm walking ok now. I need to have it checked out by a doctor.

As for bringing guys back to the hotel, I wouldn't dare. You have to pass a number of doormen to get inside and there are heaps of staff lurking in the lobby.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

a447 wrote:No, I'm going home on Tuesday.
I'm sorry you had so many snafus and disappointments this trip. I'm glad at least some of it was good. Let's hope for a trouble free trip next time. If nothing else, now you know where not to go . . .
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

I dont know in which hotel you stay but in Novotel there was no problem to have visitors. Has big lobby and nobody cared. Same in Grand Millenium.
a447

Post by a447 »

I headed back to the sauna at 6 pm, taking the train this time. It just demonstrated how stupid I was catching a taxi there yesterday. It's only 4 stops to the nearest station - about 10 minutes - and a short 5 minute walk to the sauna. So from hotel to my first Malaysian cock of the evening took less than half an hour!

Speaking of cock, the first one turned out to be the same donkey dick I got my hands on last night. It's a huge, fat, uncut sausage which soon grew into a monster. After a bit of fooling around he pushed me up against the wall to fuck me. No, thanks! I know my limits!

So he went off to find a fuckbuddy and I moved on to my next cock.

I expected a huge crowd like the last time I was in KL, but it wasn't wall to wall cock like before. Still, there were heaps of guys and many chances to get to know them better.

I lay down on the mattress - it's on a raised platform - and was soon joined by a youngish Malaysian guy.

"You like my cock? It's got a big head."

It certainly did! We wanked off together for a while and then he told me he wanted to fuck me.

"Sure, no problem. Do you have a condom?"

"No, they don't have condoms here. But it's ok. I can still fuck you."

Naturally, I refused.

Tonight everyone was fucking bareback. There were some lights on in the corridor outside the darkroom so you could see a lot more of the action. Two young guys were fucking 10 centimetres away from my face. I could hear the guy's balls slapping up against his partner's arse, so I decided to help him out by grabbing them and giving him a traditional Malay ball massage. They were also barebacking and the guy came in his arse! It's just crazy, stupid and totally irresponsible.

After the fucking show I stood against the wall and was soon joined by a very young, slim guy. I was very surprised when he put his hand under my towel for a grope. Not believing my luck, I quickly manoeuvred him onto the mattress where we had passionate wanking session. And what a nice cock! Surely he must be a money boy, I thought. Great! I'll get his phone number and we can hook up tomorrow.

Suddenly, he stopped and got up. What's the matter? Isn't my wanking technique up to scratch?

It wasn't that at all. He was about to cum so decided to stop and have a rest. Unfortunately, I didn't see him again.

By now I'd been in the sauna about one and a half hours and was getting worn out. But just as I was about to go downstairs for a rest, hoping to catch up with the young guy, I felt a mouth on my cock. And a very skillful mouth at that! So I let him have his way with me. This is what I was here for - an exquisite blow job.

I didn't know whether to cum or not but in the end I couldn't resist. He started giving me a hand job and when I told him I was about to cum, he put it back in his mouth. I don't know if he spat or swallowed. I put my towel around me but when I looked up, he had already gone.

Again, this is crazy, dangerous behaviour. I just done understand the attitude towards safe sex. Obviously, the message hasn't gotten through. Not supplying condoms on the premises also leads to this reckless behaviour.

Blueboy Bar should be busy tonight so I'll drop in after dinner. Hopefully, I'll have something to report.
a447

Post by a447 »

I went out for dinner, walking both sides of the main street there and back. The ladyboy was outside my hotel again. Lots of girls were standing around and touts were everywhere. But no guys.

Suddenly, a nice young guy approached me near Maccas.

"You want a massage?"

"Sure!"

"I have Chinese and Indian ladies....."

So, another quiet night on the street. But I did enjoy the eye candy. I don't find the local Malays very attractive at all, but the Arab guys are a different story altogether! There are stunning guys everywhere.

So I decided to give Blueboys a go. Having had sex earlier, I wasn't particularly looking for a hook-up , unless I found someone special, but my plan was to get some phone numbers for some fun later today. With so many money boys in Blueboys, that wouldn't be a problem.

Wrong!

I got there at 11:30 and the place was crowded. But all the local guys were sitting together and everyone seemed to know each other. I looked around for some prospects but I only saw one ; a really cute guy at the bar, but he appeared to be with a foreigner.

I found a table in the middle of the bar and sat down. A group of ladyboys sat at the adjoining table. Spare me!

Blueboys has the ugliest ladyboys I've think I've ever seen! And they appear to be quite old. One was an Imelda Marcos lookalike in a gaudy polyester gown a few sizes too small. Another reminded me of Joan Rivers. One ageing ladyboy with short, frizzy hair, black eyes, a moustache and one boob seemingly bigger than the other greeted me with a "Hello, darling!" revealing two missing teeth. The final straw came when a very obese wannabe ladyboy - he was in civvies as he obviously couldn't find a dress big enough - came and stood next to me and started applying make-up.

So I got up and pushed my way through the crowd to get to the front to watch the show. On the way I was accosted by a guy who wanted me to stand with him at the bar, but he was too gay for me.

I'd had enough. Time to leave. On my way out I stopped to have a final look. Suddenly, a tall guy walked past and tapped my crotch. He went and sat down on the bench seat at the back of the bar. I rushed over to join him.

No sooner had I sat down than he planted a sloppy kiss on my mouth. Yuk!! I pushed him away and got a look at him for the first time. I didn't find him attractive at all. As I went to stand up he pulled me back into the bench and put my hand on his crotch. He had a hard-on! A nice one, too.

I could feel through his pants that he was uncut, so I asked him where he was from. Pakistan. His name is Ailfi, or something like that. Of course, he wanted to come back to my hotel. But I'm not interested in having sex with someone I find unattractive, no matter how nice their equipment is. So I told him not tonight. He grabbed my hand again and put it on his now soft cock to encourage me to change my mind. (The hard-on earlier was just a taster.)

He asked for my phone number and I foolishly gave it to him. So today the phone has been ringing non -stop and he's sent a barrage of text messages.

Of course, I'm presuming he's a money boy. I want value for money and he wasn't it.
a447

Post by a447 »

I've just read a news report that a man was arrested yesterday at a local train station. Apparently, he was planning an attack.

Further down in the article, it mentions that an attack on the Bukit Bintang area where I'm staying was thwarted by the police in September.

I hate to admit it but I'm now feeling quite scared - paranoid, actually.

Malaysia is expecting an attack and are supposedly on high alert, but you'd never know. I haven't seen any police presence at all in this area, nor any security at the shopping malls.

Given their predilection for attacking tourist hotels, I'm very worried. As far as I can see, this is the only large hotel which directly faces the road. Access is simple - you just walk up the driveway from the road and enter through one of the many doors at the front. How easy would that be? (Unless they were wearing flip-flops and were denied entry!) Where are the security guards?

To give you an idea how paranoid I've become, I went down to the pool while they cleaned my room. As soon as I got there I started looking for escape routes or places I could hide.

The nearby shopping malls are sitting ducks, as are the restaurants on Jalan Alor which are always packed with tourists and locals. Last night around 10 pm you could hardly move.

Yep, definitely time to go home.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Get the next flight!!
aussie

Post by aussie »

I have been in KL for the past two weeks with a trip in that time to Kuching for a few days. Using Grindr, JackD and Hornet I have seen at least one guy every day for fun at my hotel. So far I have paid for two taxi fares, everything else free. A very hot looking Chinese twink travelled from Sunway College area to visit me which required two separate trains via Sentral station to Bukit Bintang. There are many willing guys here in Malaysia but there is a bit of luck involved and being around when they are horny and available after work or a break from study. Last visit to KL I only managed to have visits from two guys so there are no guarantees of fun here but I am sure that I will be back.There are many money boys on the apps if you prefer that method of meeting.

The last time I went to a sauna was Rainbow in Taipei. There was so much unsafe sex going on and the smell of the place nearly made me throw up. So no more saunas and darkrooms for me. From your report there are similar issues in KL.

I am currently sitting in the food mall at the Pavillion or Gayvillion shops as they call it. Amazing eye candy on a Sunday evening and anyday in most places here in Malaysia.