Kuala Lumpur report

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
a447

Re: Kuala Lumpur report

Post by a447 »

I thought I was paranoid, but after reading the news today I have good reason to be scared.

Yesterday police arrested a guy on the monorail who was heading off to detonate a bomb in an unnamed entertainment area.

Today there were police warnings regarding Bukit Bintang, specifically the Pavilion Shopping Centre next door to my hotel.

I decided that, despite the warnings, I would go there to get something to eat. It was 3pm. I saw 2 policemen and 1 security guard outside.

On the way out an hour later I saw 2 policemen outside the mall - one had a submachine gun. But he wasn't facing the road; he was facing a shop window playing on his iPad!

There was no visible security in the shopping centre. But there were 2 military officers talking to the manager in the hotel lobby when I returned.

Aussie, I only use Gayromeo and have only had a couple of bites. A guy messaged me today but he didn't have a photo.

And what does 'sexdate " mean? Does it mean he expects to be paid?

And I certainly agree with you about the eye candy. The Chinese guys are also very cute. A group of Chinese high school students were doing calligraphy outside Parkson in the Pavilion. One guy was incredibly cute and we had a long chat. Of course, there was nothing sexual - he was only about 16. But I'd love to see him in 10 years time!
aussie

Re: Kuala Lumpur report

Post by aussie »

a447 wrote:And what does 'sexdate " mean? Does it mean he expects to be paid?
They are looking for sex. No payment required in my experience unless they ask for money when messaging.