Taipei massage

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
hayase

Taipei massage

Post by hayase »

Visited two massage places on my first trip to Taipei. There are quite a lot of for man by
man massage parlors in Taipei and I picked up Royal Spa and Morgan. They are rather small shops with 5 or 6 rooms and facility is very clean and neat. Price was about NT$2000 to 2500 including service fee for boys, so you do not have to worry about tips. Massage itself was far better than Thai, I think boys have professional training. As for happy ending, it is basically hand job only but believe me they have magic hands. Body type of the boys were mainly well built like Hero in Bangkok. Considering their massage technique, facility, and price, I think it is better than Thailand. If you expect slim/fem type boys with bizarre hanky panky, Bangkok might be your place but serious massage by a hunk in a clean atmosphere, Taipei could be your destination.

1. Royal Spa http://www.theroyalspa.com.tw/
Easy access from Ximen MRT station, maybe 5 minutes walk. Google Earth has photos of their entrance.
Had 140 minute course @NT$2500. Starting with Shiatsu massage followed
by oil massage and happy ending. From oil massage, service was applied naked.
Massage room was about 3m X 4m with large bathroom. Massage bed has a face well which is a point for me. Relaxing BGM and eye-friendly lighting. You can select a masseur on their web site and book him in advance or go there and ask for available boys. I went there at 11:00pm and finished at about 2:00am. Mamasan called a taxi and went back to my hotel without hustle bustle.

2. Morgan Man Spa http://www.morganmanspa.com/
Easy access from Shandao MRT station, maybe 5 minutes walk. It is on a third floor of a dirty small old building, so you may need some courage to get in an elevator but if you open their door, it is very clean and relaxing. 120 minutes course @NT$2000.
Services are similar to Royal Spa, boys seemed slightly bulkier side. Separate shower room.