Short trip to Negombo

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
atri1666

Re: Short trip to Negombo

Post by atri1666 »

Alex wrote:Lovely photos, I feel tempted to travel there some time, too! Any chance you could post some photos of some of the boys? ;)
I would like but i will not because of the laws here. You can find many of them in manjam when you search 20-24 years old.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Yeah no worries, that was just a joke, I wouldn't post photos of acquaintances of mine either.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

The nice week is over. Will go for last dinner. Midnight have transfer to the airport. Flight will depart 4.20 am. For the lovers of big tools i can tell you all i had was in the group of monstercocks.....
Tomorrow already will have lunch in Athenes.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

Just arrived in Athenes. 2 nice flights with QR with good service as always in business class. In Negombo is a lot of gay life but you must be careful because it is still forbidden. There are meeting places and bars but not to compare with Thailand. I had some guys freelancing around in my guesthouse. Even the staff likes to have some sex. My friend from Manjam stayed with me 4 days but it is difficult in normal hotels. In the future will stay more often in Gomez Place. The food there in all restaurants was .... super. Had no problems after eating all food and taking icecream and icecubes in my water. Serendib bar and restaurant has some gay staff and there was some action in the night. Utopia has some listings also.More than in LOS you must care about the age! Nobody under 20!
TSC

Post by TSC »

Anyone in Negombo in July / August 2016 would like to hear from you

contract names 25 plus young men or photo I can check out
Many Thanks
TSC
fedssocr

Post by fedssocr »

this is an old thread brought back to life.

I will be in Sri Lanka for a few weeks in September. Still working out the itinerary, but flights are booked.
TSC

Post by TSC »

Will stay at the usual place and you
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

TSC wrote:Will stay at the usual place and you
Can you elaborate on that a little bit for those of us who have no idea what the usual place happens to be? I'm assuming it's a hotel. What is the name? Is it gay friendly? Why is it the usual place?
TSC

Post by TSC »

Dickmans or Gomez in Negombo both are Gay Men Accommodation
Hotel/Resort....both are very popular and very very interesting
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

I stayed Gomez and it was ok. Prices also ok for quality. I visited Dickmans and i never would book there for the published prices. Rip off for me. Some bars and rerstaurants have a lot gay people in the evening. Never forget it is illegal and only over 20 years. If you are caught with under 20 years old boy it is automatic a rape for law. To much for me to take care and so i will not return. Food and sex have been cheap and very good. Just at breakfast time there have been boys to select for fun in the room. The boss is controlling all of them of legal age.