NEW Place in Sihanoukville beach resort, Cambodia.

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
Cheers

NEW Place in Sihanoukville beach resort, Cambodia.

Post by Cheers »

We open 1st December 2010

The 100% gay but straight friendly venue in Sihanoukville beach resort, Cambodia.

Cheers Cambodia is pleased to announce, after months of searching for the perfect property, after looking at hundreds in the rain and sun, after much preparation, blood, sweat and tears, Les and all the staff are delighted to say we will be opening soon. The property is now being finished off, fitted out and decorated.

If you are in Sihanoukville for the 1st December you are most welcome to the party, free BBQ, great music and a ladyboy dance show. Please use the online booking form if you would like to be one of the first guests to stay at Cheers Cambodia. Complementary bottle of Champagne, fruit basket and fresh flowers for all first night room guests.

The grand opening party kicks off very soon !

More details & booking : -

http://www.cheers-cambodia.com
ajarn2

Re: NEW Place in Sihanoukville beach resort, Cambodia.

Post by ajarn2 »

Has anyone stayed here ?
Personally,whilst i think they probaly own the building,I can't imagine they are doing a roaring trade.

I love Cambodia,Phomn Penh especially,never been to Sihanoukiville but i notice its starting to get a gay presence.
Wonder how many gay farangs live in Cambodia ?