Air Asia Office

Anything and everything about Thailand
Josan

Air Asia Office

Post by Josan »

Is there an Air Asia office in the Silom area?

Thanks
Gaybutton

Re: Air Asia Office

Post by Gaybutton »

Any travel agent can book flights for you on Air Asia. But you may not need to even go to an office. See: https://www.airasia.com/booking/home/en/gb
Josan

Post by Josan »

Thanks! I did make a reservation on the Air Asia site however they do not use pm and am with their times so need to change a flight. Thought just easier to walk into their office in BKK.
pong

Post by pong »

There is-of course-a list of their offices somewhere on their site.
They tend to be ONLY in cities which draw considerable amounts of ''bekpek''type tourists and are mostly also in the areas they frequent. This the only one in BKK is on Tanaow rd, just at the corner of that infamous KHAO SARN rd. NO, they cannot print boarding passes (you can do that easily at the machines in DMK) nor sell the real cheap fares. AM and PM is just some strange heritage only used in still english-speaking former colonies of this brexit-undecided country. In fact-the Thai use 6 hours blocks, so 5 o'clock can also mean 11.00 AM or even 23.00 (11PM)
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

pong wrote:AM and PM is just some strange heritage only used in still english-speaking former colonies of this brexit-undecided country.
The only former colony as far as I am aware where airlines are still using am/pm is the USA. Certain South American airlines still use am/pm - e.g. Aerolineas Argentinas' worldwide timetable - but then those countries had no colonial connection to Brexit!
pong wrote:This the only one in BKK is on Tanaow rd, just at the corner of that infamous KHAO SARN rd.
According to the Air Asia website, there are 9 Bangkok sales offices where ticket changes can be made. Nearest to Silom seems to be at Big C Rajadamri. See the attached list and choose Thailand.

https://www.airasia.com/my/en/contact-u ... ffice.page