Is it December or April?

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Is it December or April?

Post by Undaunted »

The rains have finally stopped but the heat seems everlasting I have not seen this in my many years in Pattaya.....now it is 9:15 PM the heat index ( temperature combined with humidity is 94 F).
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Re: Is it December or April?

Post by Gaybutton »

It's yet another example of the global warming and climate change Trump says we're not having. Don't forget, Trump knows better than the world's entire scientific community - and he definitely knows better than Sir David Attenborough . . .

fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Undaunted wrote:The rains have finally stopped but the heat seems everlasting I have not seen this in my many years in Pattaya...
I find it the same in Bangkok. Usually by early December the temperature drops by quite a few degrees. We've had a couple of days below 30C but the other days have been back in the mid-30s. Besides, as I look out of my window now there is not the slightest breath of wind. Yesterday and today there has been a thickish grey haze over my part of the city. This again I have rarely seen before. Yesterday I thought there had to have been a major fire somewhere.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

And, yet, our pool water is too cold to swim. I don't get it.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

lvdkeyes wrote:And, yet, our pool water is too cold to swim. I don't get it.
I wonder if your pool is covered? If it's open to the sunshine, it should be like a warm bath! Ours gets sunshine for only half of each day and the temperature is perfect at the moment!
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

In Hua Hin we had a cool streak for about 10 days in early/middle December. Now, back to 33+C most of the day.
January? I hope to wear a sweater, which would be a joy.
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

fountainhall wrote:
lvdkeyes wrote:And, yet, our pool water is too cold to swim. I don't get it.
I wonder if your pool is covered? If it's open to the sunshine, it should be like a warm bath! Ours gets sunshine for only half of each day and the temperature is perfect at the moment!
No, it's not covered. It is a community pool for the condo. Today it was finally warm enough to go in.