Thinnest Condoms - Are They Available in Thailand?

Anything and everything about Thailand
fountainhall

Thinnest Condoms - Are They Available in Thailand?

Post by fountainhall »

A slightly sensitive (sic) topic but important on any gay forum I think. For years I had been using Okamoto 003 condoms which I found one of the thinnest on the market. Then a couple of years ago a friend introduced me to the Sagamo Original 0.02 mm variety. This comes in packs but within each pack are small containers rather like those small ones you find used for jam and marmalade in hotels - but about a third of the depth. Each has one of what for quite some time has been claimed to be the thinnest condom in the world. Using them I certainly noticed a very pleasurable difference.

Now both Sagamo and Okamoto have introduced even thinner 'models ' at just 0.01 mm thick. I have seen Okamoto 003 packs here in Thailand but never Sagamo condoms. Does anyone know if they are sold here? I hear that even in Japan Sagamo stocks are sometimes limited. If they are not available here, I will be in Tokyo in late March and hope to stock up then. One of the shops in Shinjuku ni-chome usually has a large variety of every one on the market.

billyhouston

Re: Thinnest Condoms - Are They Available in Thailand?

Post by billyhouston »

Lazada is your friend. Both Sagami and Okamoto available there.

0.01 about Bht100 each.

Okamoto 0.03 Bht70 for 10 (52mm)

Delivery Bht33
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Thank you. An amazingly big selection including different sizes.
Jun

Post by Jun »

billyhouston wrote:Lazada is your friend.
How slick is the delivery & service with Lazada ?

With Amazon, having been reminded of the need by this thread, I ordered some condoms this morning and they will arrive this evening at no extra charge (for Prime customers). Next day delivery is more commonly offered.

For those hard to find items, could I just set up a Lazada account and have the stuff sent to my hotel within 24~48 hours reliably ?
If I'm about to change hotel, on time delivery is important.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

I have ordered only two lots of items from Lazada. I don't recall 24-hour delivery in Bangkok but maybe there is a box to tick for that. But they certainly arrived within 48 hours. If I recall correctly, they give you an estimate of delivery.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Jun wrote:For those hard to find items, could I just set up a Lazada account and have the stuff sent to my hotel within 24~48 hours reliably ?
A suggestion. If you know your itinerary and have a confirmed hotel booking, you can consider ordering more than 48 hours ahead for delivery to your next hotel. You can then put after your name your address as "c/o Reception Manager - Guest arriving XX December, YY Hotel" That has worked for me with other postal items or courier deliveries.
billyhouston

Post by billyhouston »

How long Lazada takes depends on where items are coming from. 'Lazada Mall' is supplied by Lazada and will be the quickest. Anything from overseas, quite naturally, takes longer. Constantly changing your address may be a problem but, not having tried it, I am uncertain.

I have always been very happy when dealing with Lazada. Tracking is generally excellent and is available on small and inexpensive items. Small items come by motorcycle and larger items via Kerry. If you have any worries about the item reaching you, try using COD which is often available. I find 'Lazada Wallet' more convenient since, with the item paid for, they will deliver to security at our Moo Baan if I am not available.

Their prices are usually, but not always, competitive and they have a wide variety of goods available... even Japanese condoms it would seem and, yes, both M and L sizes available. That will be Japanese M and L of course. :-)