Annual Flu shot

Anything and everything about Thailand
windwalker

Re: Annual Flu shot

Post by windwalker »

Good for you rocket; others should be as conscientious.
richsilver

Post by richsilver »

Hello! This topic is called "Annual Flu shot"!
Jun

Post by Jun »

richsilver wrote:Hello! This topic is called "Annual Flu shot"!
Correct.

We already had suggestions on where to get this in Pattaya and Bangkok & there are only so many things people can say about the flu shot.
Unless, of course someone wants to debate the effectiveness of the vaccine with reference to suitable scientific research.

I look forward to further discussion on that topic.

Well, now you come to mention it, last year I had a flu shot as my employer was doing it and I had 2 heavy colds during the season, which is way above my average of less than 1 per winter. This is not scientific sampling & probably is neither interesting nor useful to anyone either.

On the loosely related "shots" part of the topic, I had Gardasil from City Doc, which has branches in London & elsewhere in the UK.
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

You Should Get Your Flu Shot And Ignore This Supplement Advice........

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2 ... 258d6264c0

http://time.com/5415276/flu-shot-2018/
puan

Post by puan »

It should be noted that the flu shot vaccine in Asia is different than the vaccine administered in the United States, UK and Europe. Vaccine is unique for different strains that are anticipated in your area of the world. And although not 100% effective, still recommended especially for those who are older.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

richsilver wrote: This topic is called "Annual Flu shot"!
Yes, the topic is annual flu shot, but the offshoots regarding other vaccines are worth mentioning without starting another topic. For me the entire discussion has been very worthwhile.
Bangkokian

Post by Bangkokian »

windwalker wrote:
richsilver wrote:Hello! This topic is called "Annual Flu shot"!
the off shoots regarding other vaccines are worth mentioning without starting another topic.
Not really. People looking for comments on other vaccines might not open this thread from its title.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Perhaps Gaybutton can decide to split the thread into several parts or change the Title to Vaccines.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

windwalker wrote:Perhaps Gaybutton can decide to split the thread into several parts or change the Title to Vaccines.
Nope. It's too amusing watching you gents duke it out over nothing . . .

This topic has already had 500 views. By splitting it or changing the title, I doubt there is anybody left to read it who hasn't been reading it already.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Gaybutton wrote:Nope. It's too amusing watching you gents duke it out over nothing . . .
No one is duking it out, rather someone felt that the topic should be limited to just one vaccine for the flu. My suggestion was to let it up to GB's determination. Not sure if anyone else found it amusing or not? :lol: