New Fresh Boys Bangkok (sex show)

Anything and everything about Thailand
loke

New Fresh Boys Bangkok (sex show)

Post by loke »

I had some time in Bangkok after a couple of days with tourist activities so I decided to see a go go show for the first time in many years . I have seen them all before so I basically knew what to expect. I also read somewhere that the clubs do not have full sex shows anymore , how wrong I was.

They took me by surprise this time. New Fresh Boys , I can't even remember if I ever visited their old location , but they have moved to a new location in the middle of the Patpong area (tourist / straight crowd ). So not a typically gay area but very easy to find , they are located upstairs , above the other gay club I forgot the name of.

So in I went and their last show for the night was 11:30 pm , but the "mamasan" Mr. Hong is his name , who didn't look like a mamasan , told me the show will be delayed until they get enough customers in.
After 30 minutes or so I think we had 10 people inside and the show started. BTW drinks were 350 baht so one drink was enough for me , I only came for the show. But I did tip a couple of the boys.

First it started slowly with a dance routine with 4 boys dressed up in leather and with amazing bodies , manly twinks and some look more like men than boys , but I would say a nice mix of boys, from fem twinks to muscle men.

Then the typical ladyboy appeared with a great stage show and after that I was thinking there would not be a lot of nudity after that .

Then the shower routine , nude boys dancing under the shower and soapy massage which was really nice.

Then what took me by surprise was it turned into a cock and fuck show , big cocks , small cocks , and the boys walked around so all the guests could enjoy them up close.
Then the mamasan appeared again , who wasn't your typical mamasan , a cute man with a nice body, he was suddenly the main star of the show and fucked the boys on stage. Well that was a nice ending of a well performed show.

I would say it was worth the 350 baht drink and it reminded me of the shows I witnessed 10-15 years ago.

I can only recommend it , I am sure you will enjoy your evening. And the boys .
Trongpai

Re: New Fresh Boys Bangkok (sex show)

Post by Trongpai »

loke wrote: , they are located upstairs , above the other gay club I forgot the name of.
You're thinking of Screw Boys and Tokyo Boys which appears to be closed now. Down the soi from G Boys the reinvention of X-Size. The new Fresh Boys is on soi called Patpong 2.

I was in X Boys on Soi Twilight a few weeks ago and they also have full blown shows including a duel chuck-wow number with coordinated launching. How did they do that?

MoonLight is also one of the new bars, the take over of the old Jupiter location and their shows are entertaining and sexy.
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

Trongpai wrote: Tokyo Boys which appears to be closed now. .
Well, now, Friday night, Tokyo Boys is back open.

Maxi's has some pretty decent live music on Fri/Sat 8:30pm to 10:00pm. The perfect place to hang out after dinner waiting for the shows to start.

On your recommendation I went in Fresh Boys tonight. It was OK, I liked X-Boys better. 30 boys on stage, customers light and I think all Asians.
loke

Post by loke »

Trongpai wrote:
loke wrote:they are located upstairs, above the other gay club I forgot the name of.
You're thinking of Screw Boys and Tokyo Boys which appears to be closed now. Down the soi from G Boys the reinvention of X-Size. The new Fresh Boys is on soi called Patpong 2.
Yes Patpong 2 , so what we see now is a move of gay clubs into a more mixed area, not a typical gay area like soi twilight. Maybe they can attract more tourists , and the Chinese/Korean crowds with money to spend seem to enjoy these kinds of shows.
Josan

Post by Josan »

So G Boys is on Patpong 2 also?
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

G Boys is on soi Wall Street. Not a real name, just named after the Wall Street Inn on the street. One soi back in toward Rama 4.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I think what we need is an updated map of the current Bangkok gay venue locations.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

From what I have read in several gay chat rooms over the years, there has never been an accurate map of Bangkok's gay venue locations. It has been a constant topic of complaint!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote:there has never been an accurate map of Bangkok's gay venue locations. It has been a constant topic of complaint!
In that case, one thing that could help is when visiting these venues, if board members have a GPS, post the names of the venues and the coordinates.

Maybe that's not quite ideal, but it would certainly make it much easier for people not so familiar with the areas to find the venues. And if you enter the coordinates into Google Maps, you'll see exactly where these locations are.

I hope people will cooperate with that.
loke

Post by loke »

Well we had maps that used to be up to date on a few websites a few years ago , but not anymore.
You can always try Google maps and search for gay clubs , but it will only give a few hits.