Thai Muscle

Anything and everything about Thailand
mrb43

Thai Muscle

Post by mrb43 »

It's been a while since I was in SE Asia.

Can you guys recommend clubs / go go bars where muscular guys are on display, hang out?

Bangkok, Phenom Pehn, Ho Chi Minh City and Taipei are the cities where I will be traveling.

Thanks guys......
Gaybutton

Re: Thai Muscle

Post by Gaybutton »

I'm not familiar with the other areas you asked about, but I think most would agree that for muscle boys in Bangkok, the Tawan bar is the place to go.

http://www.tawanbarbangkok.com

I'm not into muscle boys, so someone else will have to give you an idea of prices and how much to give to boys you take "off" from there. What I do know is they're going to be significantly more expensive than typical go-go bars.

"No bucks, no Buck Rogers."
- Dennis Quaid (Gordon Cooper), 'The Right Stuff'
mrb43

Post by mrb43 »

Thank you for the reply.

Sorry to see that it appears Tawan's days are over.

The 2017 Mr Tawan contestants are guys who I'd not consider offing.

They all seem overweight for the most part.

Last time I was at Arena and Jupiter - muscular and lean.

Yass!!!!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

mrb43 wrote:it appears Tawan's days are over.
I have no idea. I've only been there twice and that has to be well over 10 years ago by now.

However, if I was interested in muscle boys I would not assume that Tawan's days are over without at least stopping in and seeing for myself. The boys on the web site are certainly not the only boys working there and for contests the contestants are not even necessarily working there at all. If you don't like what you see, you can simply turn around and walk out.

If you don't like what you see at one bar, try another - and another - and another. Boys working in the bars are coming and going all the time. And muscle boys do not necessarily choose to work at Tawan.

You might also try the gay hook-up apps. I've seen plenty of muscle boys on the apps.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

I regularly visit Taipei but I'm also not into muscle. However, there was one smallish bar I visited last year called Commander D which is a leather bar. Although it caters to all physiques, there were quite a number of muscle boys around. It usually has a show around midnight and a small very dark room that opens around the same time. It's not far from the gay Red House area in Ximen where there is another bar just called Commander. I have not been to that one but I believe it is also basically a leather bar.

I have also heard of two other muscle venues. The Goldfish Bar is supposed to attract muscle guys, as does the XL Gym and Club. Best to check on the internet for more info about these.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

A-Bomb (Boystown Pattaya)......very butch. Occasional muscles
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
mrb43

Post by mrb43 »

Thanks Guys....much appreciated.
gkwanger

Post by gkwanger »

Tawan Bar Bangkok's days of course or not over. Anyone who visits (my last was August 2018) with any regularity realizes the population of really muscular guys rises and falls with the high and low seasons. Not that difficult to figure that out.

I have noticed that management has clearly hired guys with less muscular bodies, clearly to widen the range of bodies to appeal to wider tastes. Not only muscle lovers head to Tawan. I've noticed many, especially Chinese tourists, come in groups of three or more, and by talking to the Tawan guys, the rare Chinese that do take off a guy, do not always choose the most muscular.

Having said that, I've been told many times now by the guys that the new Chinese tourists seldom take guys off, so they are not really good for their business. The bar may benefit by the entry fee, which varies weekdays and weekends for one drink. The house also takes all but 50 baht of the house drinks bought for the guys. The take off fee is 500 baht. Short time with the guy is usually 2000 baht, but that's negotiable, higher, depending on what one wants to do with the guy.

My last visit in Aug 2018, showed a sparse crowd until about 20 minutes before the 10:45 show, when the bar nearly filled up. Majority of the crowd was young Chinese guys arriving in groups. They made up about 60 percent of the customers. If you're a real muscle fan, find out when the next contest will be, as this will guarantee the most developed bodies will be on display a month or so before the contest. The guys know well in advance when these contests will be held. During this period they will also be looking for the greatest support to purchase the steroids many, if not all, are using to supplement their muscle development.

What happens in the show depends a lot on current conditions with the police, the current government prohibitions on sex activity on display, which varies from time to time. So while currently there's no intercourse on display, there is a lot of oral and manual stimulation of hard cocks, as well as a smattering of simulated SM leather activity.