Bangkok,questions,sex products,prices etc

Anything and everything about Thailand
Trongpai

Re: Bangkok,questions,sex products,prices etc

Post by Trongpai »

Sky Train Saladeang to Asoke, two stops. Walk from Asoke or transfer to Sukhumvit line, one stop to Nana and exit #3, walk back to soi 3. Products out all hours but night time much more.
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

I might just get a tuk tuk,is it far from Surwong rd?
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

A tuk tuk? You can't be that naive! Tuk Tuks are rip-off's.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Totally agree with Trongpai. Forget tuk tuks! Take the Skytrain from Saladaeng to Nana and you are right there (although this means two stops to Siam, change trains and then three stops to Nana)! You can also go to Asoke/Sukhumvit on the MRT if you wish. That's three stops from Saladaeng but you will then have to switch to the Skytrain unless you want to walk backwards along Sukhumvit.
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

I did pay 100b last night to chinatown and one back from suriwong rd ,

Did the taxis do that normally at night?
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

Speaking of Tourist scams and rip-off's how are touts still a thing? The tuk tuk drivers are mostly touts too. Last night I was in Screw Boys and this tout brought in two tourists. The tout I recognize as a former annoying door man for the Classic Bar. Drinks were 300 but for the guys brought in by the tout
paid 400 each. I guess the bar paid the tout 100 per person and then the bar adds that to your check. This tout then scammed another 100 each from the tourists.

These tourists did not stay long and did not seem to like the bar or it was not what they were promised. They left without touching their drinks. Perhaps they have learned a valuable lesson: don't go with a tout or a tuk tuk driver.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Farangholiday wrote:I did pay 100b last night to chinatown and one back from suriwong rd ,

After the rush hour, a taxi should not cost more than Bt. 55-60 each way - and you get the air con free!! Tuk Tuks will always try to charge more than a metered taxi.
Captain Swing

Post by Captain Swing »

Farangholiday wrote:I did pay 100b last night to chinatown and one back from suriwong rd ,

Rip-off or not rip-off, it's still only 100 baht. Personally, I'm willing to be ripped off for 40 or 60 baht by a taxi or even a tuk-tuk rather than making a Skytrain trip which involves changing trains, not to mention climbing all those steps. The convenience is worth it, to me. Part of the pleasure of being on vacation, for me, is not have to worry about every last Baht (within reason). If I stopped to think about it, I can't really justify, financially, making the trip at all.
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

Well last night I fiund a guy on Gayromeo to act as my personal guide,he actually was a tour guide for a company once.

I did try a well known gay tour company but they had no guides available., although I must say I did not give themmuch notice.

The guy I found on GR , He is not young at 38,looks 25, but his english is perfect as is his knowledge of Bangkok.

Thats all i wanted really,I wasn’t interested in him sexually,although he says he is a qualifued masseur.

I usually dont like hiring a stranger from a app but I interviewed him after I chose him from GRomeo, to see if his english and knowledge was up to par.
I also photographed his ID

We went out last night from 830pm to 1am , Chinatown,Sukhumvit etc , I paid him well at 1500b I believe , he seemed happy, I also paid his food etc,a lot of walking though,he didnt seem to mind , although I really bossed this guy around and I could see by the end of the night he was truly tired and seemed to want to go back to my hotel which I wasnt happy about,the humid ,is that the word, tropical heat made me sweat like a sauna as we both walked the crowded streets and I was sweating like a horse.

Taxi to Sukhumvit ,my “guide “ flagged down a few ,3 refused the meter,qoutes from Suriwong rd to Sukhimvit 3 ranged from 15o to 250.
We finally found one who will put on his meter, I think it ran 65baht, I tipped him 100 b, he was a new driver and seemed honest.

Now I didnt know Bangkok has a very large Arabic area along with Arabic restaurants,shops etc ,interesting to walk around ,a lot of street stalls selling sex products.

A lot of ladies with full face burkhas,a lot of Thai Arabic faces, also a lot of black guys and if your into young fit black guys same me there is a lot of eye candy in this area.

I followed 3 young very fit looking Black guys , imagining in my mind their cocks pounding my butt and their balls slamming against my butt cheeks, I was following them and my guide was noticing and told me they would be available actually but very expensive and he ‘s right, African guys on Bangkok Gayromeo want anything from 5000 to 8000 baht, mind you the pics of their cocks with one boasting of 23cm and sending me the pic to prove it, may make you think its worth to try.
I will try before the end of my trip.

Now I must say unlike my own Country’s “ Arabic area” ,I did not once feel unsafe walking among this large group of Arabic people,in fact most moved out of my way as I was walking,not one cold stare,most actually smiled,that wouldnt happen in my own country.

Purchased a small bottle of popper 900b .

Tuk tuk from Sukhumvit rd to Chinatown 200 baht,

Arrived Chinatown , loved the street food !!!!! Tried the thai crispy desserts, chinese cabbage rolls etc, all types of street foods as you walk along,my guide was good and explained all the foods, never really could of done it without him.!!

A few interesting things , my guide pushed me away from one street vendor as I was about to ask about the food,he says the vendor was talking rudely about me,I had geard the vendor talking to a young Singaporean girl rudely before i arrived anyway when she called him “Uncle” he reacted rudely to her and we went to another vendor selling the same thing who surprisingly after I talked my pigeon Thai to him about his thai dessert rolls, spoke back at me in a London accent !!!!

Next is to see Khao San road again, then maybe a boat trip, I will see.

On hiring a guide, I would of preferred the gay guide company but they were busy,I think their rates were something like $50 US for 6 hours plus tip etc, but I did luckily find this guy on Gayromro which is some ways is not good because he could of turned out to be a dud and I would have no recourse, but luckily he Wasnt,but I would tread warily and cautionsly anyone saying their a ‘guide” on GR,you really need to interview them first.

My “guide” was good but I believe he could of done better,Im older than him but he seemed to have got tired quicker than me and was already flagging a taxi to go back to my room although I wanted to walk back to Suriwong Rd

So I have sacked him although he done a relatively good job BUT I am the one who decides when to finish !

Im not interested in a guide who is goodlooking or anything like that ,i would if even hired a farang ,im only interested in knowledge, their speaking of thai and english etc

I will try the Gay guide company to see if their better although they may be a bit expensive,not sure however if they would put up with me walking a lot.
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

On my bucket list this week in Bangkok is to

* Ride on a African black cock, I know its expensive but its a one chance only type of thing.

* visit khao san rd

* visit the jail Bang kwang
* ride on a boat up the river

Love museums too