Bangkok,questions,sex products,prices etc

Anything and everything about Thailand
Farangholiday

Bangkok,questions,sex products,prices etc

Post by Farangholiday »

Unlike Pattaya I am yet to see any “ sex product market stall” in Bangkok,maybe im looking in the wrong place or they are not allowed in Bangkok?

Pattaya of course has them near Boyztown and on beach road.

Went to the Patpong markets last night,much tamer than it was 15 years ago when I last visited .
It now is full of overpriced watches,t shirts and souvenirs.
Farangholiday

Re: Bangkok, poppers, sex toys etc, prices

Post by Farangholiday »

On another note, whilst im getting “ free or low cost sex”/, I noticed the money boys here in Bangkok many who are “manly top “ sort of guys wanting from 2,000 to 3,000 b ,is that what normally you guys pay in Bangkok?

Also love to try the African guys prices from 6,000 b to 8,000 b but they are sexy muscular guys
Undaunted

Re: Bangkok,questions,sex products,prices etc

Post by Undaunted »

There has been an effort to stop the sale of such things...BTW don't waste anymore time in Bangkok the scene is almost over...You can still find everything you want toys and boys in Pattaya.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
stkyricesf

Post by stkyricesf »

I believe I read in the Nation that sex toys are considered selling obscene objects and therefore are illegal.
Asia Traveler

Post by Asia Traveler »

I would be very careful about agreeing to anything more than 1,000 as you may find they will not preform when you take them back to the hotel. I would be very specific about what you want and what they will get if they don’t perform as promised. That said go out and enjoy Bangkok and don’t forget to give Golden Cock a try. This bar has been around forever and Jay will try to find what you want and have them come to bar for you. Nothing fancy but you will be stepping back in Bangkok Gay Bar history and may find yourself having a great time.
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

Yes the moneyboys here in Bangkok want obscene amounts ,mind you they are more different type to pattaya, eg more “man type boys,muscular guys, etc

But you wont get boys here under 1500 it seems
Even had a 35yo normal looking Cambodian guy ask for 3,000 ,yah sure i said

African guys 17cm cock wanted 8,000 which im thinking could be worth it, a novelty to have,just im a bit cautious ,i dont want to stereotype though
Biggest dick i have saw in a pic :D

Surely you Bangkok guys dont pay these sort of prices 2,000 b up for short time,but many of you must do?? Mind you there are some superstars !!

Re the poppers,not easy to find in Bangkok if yiu dont know Bangkok
That Patpong markets had nothing sexual at all.
I guess there must be somewhere.,

Went to Chinatown last night was quite interesting the array if food.
Taxis wanted 100 b didnt put on their meter which i didnt mind because that distance chinatown to paypong where im staying is worth it
Bangkokian

Post by Bangkokian »

Not sure what you're after but a couple of stalls in Silom, near soi 4, have some items.
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

Sex toys are all over Bangkok street stalls, Silom and Sukhumvit. In fact most of the street stalls on Sukhumvit between soi 3 and 11 sell little of anything but sex products. Street vendors were prohibited a few years back on Silom but they still set up just off the walkway up against buildings.
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

Is soi 3 sukhumvit far from Suriwong rd?

Can i take a tuk tuk there?

I tried looking on the map i cant find it ,is it up near lumpini park or the other way?
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Not near. To get to the area between Sukhumvit Soi 3 and 11, take the Skytrain to Nana station. You have to get off on the left side of the train. After the ticket gate, also descend on the left side. You are then slap bang in the middle of that section of Sukhumvit.