Better in Bangkok,was it a secret?

Anything and everything about Thailand
Farangholiday

Better in Bangkok,was it a secret?

Post by Farangholiday »

Every trip for the last 15 years, i have always went to Pattaya.

I had to go to Bangkok to visit a overseas friend who was arriving for 2 days, I didnt want to go.
Last time I stayed in Bangkok for many nights was 2004,and I hated it,always got off the plane and taxi immediately to Pattaya !!

Well Last week i hesistantly got a taxi to a hotel in Bangkok to stay the 3 nights.

Whilst i was waiting for my friend i decided the apps would get a workout and logged into to the Bangkok boys Gay romeo , here i was asking just as I do in Pattaya “ how much?”
Only ,to get a few replies asking why I think their money boys ???

A few wrote back “ sorry i dont need your money etc , im a Doctor !! etc

So i decided not to ask how much but tried a different approach ,to cut a long story short,last night I met a 19yo harry potter looking guy and took him to a restaurant, he was no way a money boy although before i took him out I tried my best to find out if he wanted money,but all he accepted was 100 baht for the taxi ,thats after we had sex in my hotel room, he wanted to get the skytrain home but i gave him 100 b which he reluctantly accepted before saying again he wasnt a money boy.

Then the next day lunch time i meet a 20yo stunner !!! I felt a bit embarrassed walking around with him in Bangkok as he looked boyish but brilliant English he was a engineer student in his 2nd year,never asked for money but wanted to go to a skytower restaurant to put on his facebook,cost was 1400 baht for lunch including myself
After that he couldnt do enough for me and stayed with me for hours for sex

The next guy I met was a suit wearing Stockbroker 25yo,i paid for his drinks at the Dusit Thani and then he topped me,no money asked or anything.

I met a 34 yo nice muscle guy he was a prison officer at the Bang Kwang prison, i asked him out to a coffee shop first and he accepted, I had said to him on the app “ how much?, he got offended and wrote back to me telling me he is no prostitute and to F... off, but when I apologised he accepted.

Invited him to a cafe, because he didnt drink alcohol, wearing his officer uniform he topped me for 2 hours

Now im no looker ,im a bit overweight,over 50 ,bald head but im so surprised theres free sex out there,sure there is less chance to pick up young guys 18-20 unless your young too, but i dont go for them much anyway .

Secondly theres so much boyfriend material on the Bangkok gay romeo.

Some of these young guys just want you to take them out to a restaurant so they can put it on their facebook etc then they offer you want you want.

Guys are offended if you ask them how much and so much free sex im surprised, of course theres money boys on the bangkok GRomeo too but not as many as Pattaya where every boy and man even 50yo thai guys asking for money !!!!

Bangkok gayrimeo are professional guys wanting quick sex and some wanting boyfriend

Why the secret for so long ?????? I now know why the Bangkok expats keep it quiet

PS , im staying in Bangkok now no more Pattaya !!!
fountainhall

Re: Better in Bangkok,was it a secret?

Post by fountainhall »

Farangholiday wrote:Why the secret for so long ?????? I now know why the Bangkok expats keep it quiet
I'm glad you had a good time. With respect, though, I think perhaps it's not so much that Bangkok expats are keeping what the city can offer a secret; it's more that most readers/posters just do not want to listen! I know that over the years a number of posters, myself included, have made the case for Bangkok only to receive replies suggesting that the city is too big and too spread out for visitors to get much benefit from the apps unless they are prepared to spend too much of their valuable holiday time on their phones and Pads. It's therefore much easier to go the money boy route in Pattaya where I believe (I rarely visit) there are many more to be found on the apps.

In terms of finding agreeable and fun company, Bangkok is a great place for visitors as well as expats. As someone once said, seek and ye shall find! :o
Jun

Post by Jun »

I wouldn't dream of asking "how much" in Bangkok on the phone apps, as most of the lads are not money boys. When the conversation is proceeding, it's more of a subtle "what are you looking for ?" question.

However, I've never had any interest from cute 19 & 20 year olds offering their services for free, despite spending at least 3~4 nights there in each of the last 10 years.

What I get is either cute money boys who want paying or slightly older guys for free. Given the choice, I pay up.

I'm just past 50, have a full head of hair and am within the recommended weight range for my height, although not exactly photogenic. I'm top.

Wonder where I am going wrong ?
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

I am going to comment on this, not on personal experience but on experience of a friend who I have been with many times in BKK over the last 15 years.

It is not about physical attractiveness but personality and the willingness to fail in the hunt. I have been with my friend numerous times in Siam Paragon and similar where he will start a conversation on the escalator or in front of a store window with some gorgeous twink and many times phone numbers exchanged and meetings happen . These boys are the furthest things from money boys and in fact are insulted if you offer them money.

I used to think they were foreigners but in fact the vast majority were Thai from at least middle class families and attending Universities.

I was always envious of my friend being able to do that and yet unable to replicate some of his successes because of I guess fear of being shot down or embarrassed .

So although some may question this posters story , I can tell you it does happen if you put yourself out there and have no fear fear of failing. Many of us cannot.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

I am beginning to smell a rat :!: B.T.W. the Harry Potter reference was a nice touch!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

Undaunted wrote:I am beginning to smell a rat :!: B.T.W. the Harry Potter reference was a nice touch!
I take it you dont have much confidence in yourself?

I guess you been acclimatised to paying for it, there are a lot of guys 30yo plus of all nationalities on Bangkok Grindr not wanting money for sex.

There are Thai Uni students who want to go out to restaurants ,cinema, etc try asking the younger ones out to somewhere before asking for sex.
Maybe you even have to take them out twice before getting sex even,but these are not prostitutes.
The problem there is yiu have to be patient ,some will chat to you for days before wanting to meet,some will expect you to take them to a high class restaurant so they can use this facebook thing.

I love Arabic Tops and I managed to get one but there were plenty availsble for free BUT I couldnt get a African top for free unfortunately

Undaunted,Not everyone wants money,as I said some are offended by that, I guess its sad you think that way in yourself,have you tried going to the gym and building your confidence up ?
There are farang guys on Grindr in their 50’s and 60’s with excellent bodies,do you think they dont get sex for free?
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote:I am beginning to smell a rat

Me too.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Farangholiday wrote:There are farang guys on Grindr in their 50’s and 60’s with excellent bodies,do you think they dont get sex for free?
I saw a cute boy today with a shirt that proudly proclaimed in bold letters, YOUNG WILD AND FREE.

The young and wild was great, but the price was almost better than I could hope for.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Undaunted wrote:I am beginning to smell a rat :!:
I smelled a rat over two weeks ago and posted my comments, however subtly.
aussie

Post by aussie »

Geezer wrote:The young and wild was great, but the price was almost better than I could hope for.
I saw a Thai exercising at Buddha Hill today with a shirt with "I fuck you, you pay" printed all over :lol:

I often meet guys who are not money boys in Pattaya. Chinese students are flying in direct to U-tapao airport from China and most have never met a foreigner before.