Lonely without a boyfriend

Anything and everything about Thailand
windwalker

Re: Lonely without a boyfriend

Post by windwalker »

Smiles posted, most recently, on Sawatdee that he and his bf have been together 18 years.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Wow...another 18 year relationship.

There must have been something magical about that full moon back when the new millennium launched.
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

Wow, 18 must be the magic number. Ken and I have also been together for 18 years. Something must have been in the air back in the year 2000.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

2000 was the beginning of the new millennium, so an auspicious occasion.
bobsaigon3

Post by bobsaigon3 »

The Y2K effect?
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Regardless of why these relationships have lasted so long it is proof that a long-term relationship between a farang and his younger Thai counterpart is not only possible, but happens more than some would realize. Just look at the responses to this thread.

It would be interesting to know how many of these relationships are "Open" versus "Monogomous".

I can start by saying that my current relationship is monogamous, but I failed miserably at any attempt to maintain this during my previous relationships which may be the reason they all failed at some juncture. I'm not sure about this, but just wondering.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

What happens when really old farangs lose their drive and have a much younger Thai b/f?
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

Dodger wrote:
It would be interesting to know how many of these relationships are "Open" versus "Monogomous".
For us it's Don't Ask, Don't Tell. I'm not aware of any extracurricular activities of my partner, but part of me hopes that when he reaches my age he can have memories of some exciting sexual escapades beyond ours. Face it, at my age monogamy is an easier feat than at his age. But, I certainly don't want to know.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Open! Love and sex needn't go together. One can have sex with his hand; I've never known anyone in love with his hand.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Undaunted wrote:What happens when really old farangs lose their drive and have a much younger Thai b/f?
The Thai bf doesn't get jealous any more.