Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Re: Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Post by Jun »

Agree. Mamas are to be avoided like the plague. The only time they have any use is for the rare case where you find an exceptionally cute lad who does not speak enough English to get the deal done. Even then, if the lad is nothing special, it might be better to move onto another lad than deal with the mamasan.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Gaybutton wrote: First, instead of asking what other people think of Powerboys, there is nothing wrong with walking in, taking a look, and deciding for yourself whether you like it.
Powerboys? Or Nice Boys?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

windwalker wrote:Powerboys? Or Nice Boys?
That would apply to any bar. Why would anyone care what somebody else likes or dislikes? You walk into a go-go bar, take a look, and if you like what you see you sit down. If not, you turn around and walk back out the door. The point is - see for yourself.
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

I couldn't help notice the young louts of a certain ethnicity driving madly in Sunee last night having no respect for others.

I also notice a certain bar owner has blocked the Soi in which his bar runs to this group.

I know they're young and we've all done crazy things in our younger days and I put it down to that and their immaturity.

I do wonder how many accidents there are though.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Yes I have seen a lot of this in Sunee Plaza over the last few weeks. They just move the fences which mark the “Walking” areas and drive through. They don’t go anywhere they just drive around and around. One bar owner runs out and remonstrates with them regularly (I guess the same guy).

There’s a restaurant owner opposite Yensabai Condo who also challenges them as they roar up and down the Soi there.

Another thing I have noticed is that they are starting to use the Sunee Plaza bars more and more often. There was a party of four in the bar the other evening drinking beer. What annoys me is that they follow you into the toilets and try and chat you up...me at my age!
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

Never seen them in the Gay bars at all ,but if they are that’s great !!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

gerefan wrote:What annoys me is that they follow you into the toilets and try and chat you up...me at my age!
At least that shows they have good taste . . .

The following letter-to-the-editor appeared in this week's Pattaya Mail:
Why are Pattaya City Police only targeting Thai and Farangs for failing to wear crash helmets, but not charging visitors from the Middle East?

Dozens of these visitors race up and down Soi VC and Soi Yensabai 24 hours a day on high speed motorbikes, but not one rider wears a helmet!

Pattaya City Police make no effort to stop and fine them! Is it because they never pay the fines? If so there is a simple solution. Bring along a mobile fines desk and have them pay on the spot, or lose their motorbike!

If the Pattaya City Police visited this area every two or three days at different times of the day and night, they could raise large sums through fines for no helmets, speeding and excessive noise and keep local residents happy!
http://www.pattayamail.com/mailbag/fine ... i-2-217773

The police could very easily solve this problem simply by enforcing the law, but other than the one time, about a year ago, they did a raid and stopped them, as far as I know the police had done nothing before and have done nothing since. I don't understand why virtually nothing is done, despite the fact that these morons endanger not only themselves, but everybody else trying to walk in that area - including Thais. It would be difficult to convince me that the police are not well aware of what is going on, what has been going on for years, and unless something is done, will continue to go on.
aussie

Post by aussie »

I don't tip mamasans. They get the "go away" from me as soon as they approach me. I was at Nice Boys last night, a few stunners amongst the new talent. It is the best bar for me in Thailand. Much more fun than the Boyztown bars.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

aussie wrote:Much more fun than the Boyztown bars.
And much less expensive.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

aussie wrote:. I was at Nice Boys last night, a few stunners amongst the new talent. It is the best bar for me in Thailand. .
I guess you like a bit of rough!