Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Post by Undaunted »

No secret this is my very FAVORTE gogo in Thailand.......It had many customers tonight and I was happy to see some fresh meat on the stage. If you are not into twinks and fem boys this is the place for you....Cocks a waging.....Just wonderful!!!!!!!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Dodger

Re: Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Post by Dodger »

Kudo's to Beer and Mack.

It's great to hear that someone is keeping the fire going in Sunee.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Just to update current pricing at Nice Boys:

Your drink 170 bht
Drink for boy 200 bht
Off 400 bht
Normal tip for short time 1000 bht
Long time.....negotiable
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

What would the normal tip be to call the boy down from the stage and give a quick 30 second fondle whilst he is standing in front of you? I did see a farang do this but didn't see what he tipped.
SP55

Post by SP55 »

Farangholiday wrote:What would the normal tip be to call the boy down from the stage and give a quick 30 second fondle whilst he is standing in front of you? I did see a farang do this but didn't see what he tipped.
I am surprised you only saw one farang do that, since it's kind of standard procedure in that bar.

I would say tip 40 baht if you are calling the boy down from stage. Boys who run around in the bar and coming up to you offering you to have a grope, even only 20 baht is acceptable.

I was there a couple of days ago and as Undaunted reported a lot of new fresh boys indeed.
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

That's good to know. I didn't want to be known as a Cheap Charlie nor do I want to overtip being I can't afford it
aussie

Post by aussie »

Be prepared. Take many 20 baht notes with you. I usually give the guys 40 baht for a quick visit from the stage. 20 bahts also get handed out when moving about the bar. 100 baht or more if they sit with you for a drink.
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

Had a great time at Nice boys go go last night,mind you i was the only farang in there.

I had no idea of tipping fees so i tipped 40 baht to every single boy to come down from the stage as i fondled their wares for about 20 seconds , i guess i could have gone longer but i didnt want to overdo it.

I had no idea what to psy but they seemrd accepting at 40 b for a 20 secind feel

I guess if your going to suck them for 20 seconds you would pay more,probaly 100?
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

I should add they were all man type boys, no twinky boys .

All well built lads, most with tattoos.

The mamasan was ok. She wasn't happy with her 100 b tip I left but up to her.

Drinks 170 baht, great place and I will be back again.

Now what about Powerboys next door? Is that as good?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Farangholiday wrote:The mamasan was ok. She wasn't happy with her 100 b tip I left but up to her.
First, instead of asking what other people think of Powerboys, there is nothing wrong with walking in, taking a look, and deciding for yourself whether you like it. When you ask other people, you'll get some who tell you it's good and some who tell you it isn't.

As for mama-sans, the last thing I would give a damn about is whether they like the tip. I would tell the mama-san, "Fine. If you don't like it, give it back."

Unless a mama-san has done something I asked her to do, she gets nothing. Absolutely nothing. Most mama-sans I have ever been in contact with try to force themselves on customers. If they smell a newbie, their eyes light up.

Whenever a mama-san, or any other staff member for that matter, sits next to me uninvited, what they'll get is totally ignored or told to get lost. What they won't get is a drink, a tip, or anything else other than only my contempt. I have never understood why the bars hire them in the first place.