Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:The appeal for me is none of the boys have limp wrists....if you so desire that type Winner gogo will suffice!
The good news is despite the demise of so many bars over the past few years, Pattaya's go-go bars still can offer something for everyone's individual taste.
SP55

Post by SP55 »

Undaunted wrote:I was in Nice Boys last night and after close inspection I can confirm that #5's cock is indeed 100% real!
Wow! Then he is truly amazing!
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

rocket wrote:How old is number 5? In his early twenties? There’s a really hung guy that often walks around and occasionally whips it out for tips, but he looks like he’s in his forties. I assume he’s been working as a go go boy for about twenty years. I’m sure anyone who’s a regular at Nice Boys know who I’m mentioning.
Yes, he is probably in his 30's....he worked years ago at a wonderful gogo in Sunee named Kaos where the current owner of Nice Boys was a mamasan.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:a wonderful gogo in Sunee named Kaos where the current owner of Nice Boys was a mamasan.
Those who would like some Sunee Plaza nostalgia might want to take a look at this topic:

viewtopic.php?t=8357

So many of these venues are long gone now, and so are the boys who worked in them.

I think some of you will look at the photos and realize you had forgotten about some of these places. Those were the days . . .
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:Those who would like some Sunee Plaza nostalgia might want to take a look at this topic:

viewtopic.php?t=8357
Wonderful to see those pics again but at the same time so sad!
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Great pics of Sunee back in the days...left me with a lump in my throat...so sad.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Dodger wrote:Great pics of Sunee back in the days...left me with a lump in my throat...so sad.
Yes and all that fresh paint! Not been repainted since!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

gerefan wrote:Yes and all that fresh paint! Not been repainted since!
Somehow I have a feeling that not many people going to Sunee Plaza are thinking about the paint . . .
SP55

Post by SP55 »

There were some really nice new fresh boys in Niceboys yesterday. At least 3 new boys since my latest visit. Especially nr 10 was yummy. Plenty of customers too which proves yet again that a fun bar in Sunee still can attract both boys and customers.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

It should be of no surprise that I’ve been a fan of Nice Boys for some time. However, as I live here looking at the same stock for a few years and offing the ones I wanted, for me there is little left. If you do not need to grope them to see if you like them, against my better judgement I recommend @Home Bar in Jomtien Complex for really nice Cambodian manly boys and there is no need to deal with a cunt owner and many new faces to choose from.