Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
SP55

Re: Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Post by SP55 »

Farangholiday wrote:I do wonder how many accidents there are though.
At least one accident Sunday evening in soi Yensabai just outside of Sunee plaza. I didn't see it myself but the boys who were outside of Eros bar saw it and told me who was inside the bar. Apparently it was a frontal crash of two bikes and at least one injured.

Btw the police had a checkpoint at the end of soi VC the same evening. I saw two Arabs on one bike without helmets simply turn around when they saw the police and speed up back on soi VC. The police didn't chase after them just yell something in Thai.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

SP55 wrote:two Arabs on one bike without helmets simply turn around when they saw the police and speed up back on soi VC. The police didn't chase after them just yell something in Thai.
That tells me they know they're supposed to wear helmets. I'm glad they don't. More of a chance of them cracking their skulls open if they have an accident - and that would be fine with me.

The fact that the police yelled at them rather than chase them down illustrates the problem. Why didn't they chase and stop them, check to see if they had the proper paperwork to see if they are even driving legally, fine them, and if necessary confiscate the motorbikes and arrest them?

And if they didn't have the paperwork, which I suspect they didn't, why don't the police go after whoever rented them the motorbikes if they didn't have the necessary paperwork?

That's why they get away with this and why they continue to get away with it. Obviously a couple police officers stationed at the head of the soi, and nothing more than that, is ineffective in putting a stop to this, and it's rare for the police to even do that.

Another item for my "I Don't Get It" list.
aussie

Post by aussie »

gerefan wrote:I guess you like a bit of rough!
I like twinks and there were two with 6 packs and very good looking that I had down from the stage for closer inspection and definitely not too rough. There are plenty that fit the rough category though if that is your preference. The offs that I have had from Nice Boys have all been good.

They have dimmed the lighting which I did not like but after a few minutes my eyes adjusted. More reason to have most of the guys down for a quick chat and discuss world affairs :lol:
Jun

Post by Jun »

Maybe the police just like to go after easy & more profitable targets than Arabs. A pity, as I wish they would deal with inconsiderate behaviour by obnoxious people as their first priority.

It really should not be difficult to stop this. They could set up some road blocks, with a trailing road block to prevent them turning around.

1 Pop them in jail for 24 hours, issue a large fine, crush the bikes & send them home with a ban on them ever entering Thailand again.

2 A razor wire road block at throat level would be effective too, as long as they make sure there are no more responsible road users about to run into it.

3 Just require every motorcycle booking to have a passport, evidence of a hotel booking and a large deposit paid by credit card. Then once the police have the number plate, they have a choice of turning up at the hotel, or taking the fine directly off the hire company. I believe that's how it works if I hire a car in any European country and it gets caught on a speeding camera.

Well done to the gentleman who wrote to the papers. If more locals kicked up a stink, I expect something would eventually be done about it.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

SP55 wrote:Btw the police had a checkpoint at the end of soi VC the same evening. I saw two Arabs on one bike without helmets simply turn around when they saw the police and speed up back on soi VC. The police didn't chase after them just yell something in Thai.
The police don't chase after anyone other than a major incident, for good cause. One only has to observe the police chases in USA to see the loss of life that can ensue.
aussie

Post by aussie »

Last night, I saw two men on a motorcycle with no helmets carrying an expensive new looking suit for delivery pulled over by a policeman at Pratumnak. The policeman said "papers" and they said they were delivering the suit to someone, name i could not clearly hear as i walked past. The policeman turned straight away and left. Its an even more lawless society if you have connections.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Gents, we're getting way off topic. Let's get back to Nice Boys on this topic and feel free to start a new topic about motorbike scofflaws.
SP55

Post by SP55 »

Even some more new handsome boys there now.
One of the new ones however has the weirdest cock I've ever seen irl. I think its a mix of silicone and mooks. It looks like a flower with the pistil and the foreskin folded down like the leaves of a flower, with four big mooks at each "corner" of the skin. Difficult to describe but I've never seen anything alike. And I will never understand how some young and handsome boys can want to do that to their cocks.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

SP55 wrote:Even some more new handsome boys there now.
One of the new ones however has the weirdest cock I've ever seen irl. I think its a mix of silicone and mooks. It looks like a flower with the pistil and the foreskin folded down like the leaves of a flower, with four big mooks at each "corner" of the skin. Difficult to describe but I've never seen anything alike. And I will never understand how some young and handsome boys can want to do that to their cocks.
He must be new I haven't seen him, another new boy is #5 has the biggest cock I've seen in Thailand.......and I've seen alot!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

Yes the boy with the long hair and those round big hole earings that seem to be in fashion nowadays has his foreskin folded down , im not sure if he can fuck.i was shocked when i saw it,folded like leaves

I sucked some cocks there the other night tipped 100 b for 20-30 seconds suck,is that too much?
Another expat farang sitt8ng near me said hey too much !

The boy with the long cock i sucked very big but i think it had silicone in it at one stage because it wasnt hard hard if u get my meaning

Is the owner a older thai guy a bit short and chubby,he introduced himself

Also checked out Winner boys,it was busy with a lot of older farang sitting on their 79b drinks but couldnt see much in there in my taste .