The Movie about the Cave Rescue

Anything and everything about Thailand
fountainhall

Re: The Movie about the Cave Rescue

Post by fountainhall »

Many thanks to GB and aussie. I am somewhat technically challenged and have never used a VPN before!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote:I am somewhat technically challenged and have never used a VPN before!
Try it. You will see how totally simple it is. Don't be intimidated.

Also, a VPN will easily get you right through to the web sites that certain prudes in authority decided to block - you know, in order to protect you from seeing what they've decided you shouldn't get to see . . .
fedssocr1

Post by fedssocr1 »

I'll poke around a bit and see if I can find it posted anywhere. Their webpage only had short clips, not the whole show last night.

One new bit of info was that the divers had a supply of syringes to knock the boys back out if they started regaining consciousness and Mallinson had to use one in the middle of one of the rescues. That guy deserves every medal and award the world has
fedssocr1

Post by fedssocr1 »

there are a couple of segments on YT. Not sure why they don't just have the whole thing up there.

windwalker

Post by windwalker »

fedssocr1 wrote:One new bit of info was that the divers had a supply of syringes to knock the boys back out if they started regaining consciousness and Mallinson had to use one in the middle of one of the rescues. That guy deserves every medal and award the world has
From what I saw on TV, the medication to sedate the boys had to be administered once an hour throughout the transfer from the cave.