The Movie about the Cave Rescue

Anything and everything about Thailand
fountainhall
Liked: 118 times
Been liked: 343 times

#31 Re: The Movie about the Cave Rescue

Postby fountainhall » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Many thanks to GB and aussie. I am somewhat technically challenged and have never used a VPN before!

Gaybutton
Site Admin
Liked: 1 time
Been liked: 534 times

#32 Re: The Movie about the Cave Rescue

Postby Gaybutton » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:26 pm

fountainhall wrote:I am somewhat technically challenged and have never used a VPN before!

Try it. You will see how totally simple it is. Don't be intimidated.

Also, a VPN will easily get you right through to the web sites that certain prudes in authority decided to block - you know, in order to protect you from seeing what they've decided you shouldn't get to see . . .

fedssocr1
Liked: 14 times
Been liked: 1 time

#33 Re: The Movie about the Cave Rescue

Postby fedssocr1 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:25 pm

I'll poke around a bit and see if I can find it posted anywhere. Their webpage only had short clips, not the whole show last night.

One new bit of info was that the divers had a supply of syringes to knock the boys back out if they started regaining consciousness and Mallinson had to use one in the middle of one of the rescues. That guy deserves every medal and award the world has

fedssocr1
Liked: 14 times
Been liked: 1 time

#34 Re: The Movie about the Cave Rescue

Postby fedssocr1 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:35 pm

there are a couple of segments on YT. Not sure why they don't just have the whole thing up there.

windwalker
Liked: 142 times
Been liked: 53 times

#35 Re: The Movie about the Cave Rescue

Postby windwalker » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:51 am

fedssocr1 wrote:One new bit of info was that the divers had a supply of syringes to knock the boys back out if they started regaining consciousness and Mallinson had to use one in the middle of one of the rescues. That guy deserves every medal and award the world has

From what I saw on TV, the medication to sedate the boys had to be administered once an hour throughout the transfer from the cave.

Return to “Thailand”