Finally Police do Real Crackdown on Arabs Motorcyclists in Sunee

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Finally Police do Real Crackdown on Arabs Motorcyclists in Sunee

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote:I figured the limit needs to be set a bit high, since that's for the razor wire device.
Speed limit? Would a speed limit matter? I have yet to see the motorbike morons pay any more attention to speed limits than they do to helmet laws, safety of pedestrians, people trying to sleep, or anything else . . .
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

I remember the owner of Po Pot complaining about the Arabs and their mb's. A generous application of speed bumps, judiciously placed would have done the trick. (I would have done it at my expense if need be).
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote:Speed limit? Would a speed limit matter? I have yet to see the motorbike morons pay any more attention to speed limits than they do to helmet laws, safety of pedestrians, people trying to sleep, or anything else . . .
If we had some kind of device to drop a razor wire into their path, ignoring the speed limit would be something they only do once.
In practice, of course this could catch other innocent road users, so something more moderate than decapitation is required.

They just need police radar, a road block further down the road & enforcement involving confiscating the bike, a large fine/jail sentence & deportation for the most severe cases. If the bike doesn't meet noise limits, it needs to be crushed, not returned to the hire company.

However, none of this works in an environment where the law enforcement can be bought off cheaply with a few notes.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote:If we had some kind of device to drop a razor wire into their path . . .
If I wasn't concerned about the condition of my car, I might suggest another solution:

"Ramming speed!!!"
- Jack Hawkins (Quintus Arrius), 'Ben-Hur'