Twink Bars in Bangkok

Anything and everything about Thailand
Asia Traveler

Twink Bars in Bangkok

Post by Asia Traveler »

Are there any Twink bars in Bangkok any more? The only place I know of these days one beer bar at the end of Soi Twlight and they are hit and miss.
Jun

Re: Twink Bars in Bangkok

Post by Jun »

Classic Boys had a nice range of twinks when I was there 6 months ago. Also other types, but it was the best twink bar on that trip (including Pattaya). The evil mamasans had moved on too.

Fresh Beach Boys may have some twinks.
Asia Traveler

Post by Asia Traveler »

Thanks Jun I will have a look.
Asia Traveler

Post by Asia Traveler »

Fresh Beach Boy Bar appears to be closed now. I could not find it in Soi Twilight and asking other bars they say it closed. Could it have moved or am I looking in the wrong location?
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

Fresh Boys (drop the Beach) is now located on Patpong 2 on the second floor above Screw Boys. X Size also moved to Soi Wallstreet and now called G Boys.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8885&start=50
colmx

Post by colmx »

Jun wrote:Classic Boys ... evil mamasans had moved on too.
Sad to report that at least one of them was back when I was there at the start of June and he is worse than ever
Was asking for 200B for "drink with boy after work"... so even 100B is not good enough for them any more!

Screw boys is also all twinks these days... Most of them seem to be from Vietnam
Asia Traveler

Post by Asia Traveler »

Classic Boys seems similar to the past. Pushy waiters, but I learned to ignore them long ago. Current drinks price is 380. Off fee is 600. They had a couple of nice twinks but when I bought one a drink he was from Cambodia, top only, and wanted 2,000 for short time. That ended the conversation.

My experience in the past with most of the Cambodian and Vietnam boys are they are eye candy only. When I take them off they may not do much at all. I don’t mind risking 1,000 but no way am I going to spend 2,000 based on past experiences.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Asia Traveler wrote:I don’t mind risking 1,000 but no way am I going to spend 2,000 based on past experiences.
In a way it's just like what the bars do when they don't get enough customers. Raise the prices. Nothing new or improved about the quality of service, just higher prices.

That's why I very rarely go to the bars anymore. I'm not about to sit there having my eardrums blasted out from the excessively loud music volume, deal with pushy waiters and mama-sans, spend a lot of money on drinks, off fees, and tips - and then end up with a dud. Maybe for some that constitutes an enjoyable evening, but as for me - include me out.