Good Boys - Not closing down after all

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Re: Good Boys - Not closing down after all

Post by Undaunted »

Thank God Nui is gone now worth a visit!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Upon reading here that the owner of Good Boys had gone I went in last night, it was first time since it was a real gogo.

Sunee was very quiet last night and there were about 6 boys in front of Good Boys. When I entered there was 1 other customer seated with a boy. I sat and was immediately joined by some boys and asked 2 that I liked to have a drink. Within a minute they were showing their goods.

This is a place for those that enjoy giving service either with your hand or for those that prefer with their mouth, neither of which appeals to me, and upon inquiring further they announced they are "boy," meaning straight, and do not service you.

I took the opportunity to visit because the hideous owner was not there. I won't rush back......

There might have been a mistake with the bill. it was only 250 baht for three drinks. As I did ask the 2 boys to join me, I tipped each 100 baht.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Undaunted wrote:. Within a minute they were showing their goods.

There might have been a mistake with the bill. it was only 250 baht for three drinks. As I did ask the 2 boys to join me, I tipped each 100 baht.
Undaunted, were you sitting out front or in the back when the goods were displayed?

250 Baht may have been correct. Some bars in Sunee are still charging 80 Baht for beer and mixed drinks such as an gin and tonic.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

windwalker wrote: Undaunted, were you sitting out front or in the back
I was sitting inside towards the back of the room.