R3 Sauna Bangkok Raided by Police

Anything and everything about Thailand
a447

Re: R3 Sauna Bangkok Raided by Police

Post by a447 »

fountainhall wrote:Sorry a447, I don't see Babylon's clientele dropping massively by permitting older faring to enter for the same price as younger Asians.

But then this is Thailand! Are you also happy that as a farang when you enter a National Park, you have to pay five times more than an adult Thai of any age?
Yes, I thought about Babylon before I made my post. But that sauna doesn't aim for a specific clientele like the sauna in question.

And R3 isn't banning old farang - it's just trying to make it less attractive in the hope they'll go elsewhere.

As for being happy paying for something that is free or cheaper for the locals, I don't have a problem with that. But I certainly think paying 5 times the locals is over the top and would not be particularly happy about that. That's just a blatant rip-off.
colmx

Re: R3 Sauna Bangkok Raided by Police

Post by colmx »

The original post I saw on FB on the 15th is that the police raided the sauna in response to a reported rape claim.

It was accompanied by a video of the raid and 20+ photos of guys in micro towels

The FB post was deleted within a few hours...