Winner Boys in Sunee Plaza ‘offing fees’..

Anything and everything about Thailand
windwalker
Liked: 156 times
Been liked: 53 times

#21 Re: Winner Boys in Sunee Plaza ‘offing fees’..

Postby windwalker » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:38 am

Tonight I was at Winner Bar, enjoying the dancers! I did call one over and gave him a tip as he put his assets in my face.
After that, I turned to a friend and asked did he know #39? His answer was " you just tipped him"!
I am guessing that #39 was the same-same as the one who had asked Thaiworthy for a drink.
Just never know!

thaiworthy
Liked: 54 times
Been liked: 129 times

#22 Re: Winner Boys in Sunee Plaza ‘offing fees’..

Postby thaiworthy » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:24 am

Undaunted wrote:I fail to understand how any of the answers to a boy asking for a drink requires anything more than a simple NO!

I failed to understand, too. I guess he didn't take no for an answer. That was my entire complaint. He thought I had offed him before and that that entitled him to another automatic off. It started with the now famous come-on line that rumbles in the air like a warning shot across the bow of a ship: "Do you remember me?"

So, Undaunted, where have you been? Do you remember me? Glad to have you back again.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things." --George Carlin

SP55
Liked: 4 times
Been liked: 2 times

#23 Re: Winner Boys in Sunee Plaza ‘offing fees’..

Postby SP55 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:35 pm

I offed a boy from Winner a couple of nights ago after 22 and the off fee was 400. So I dont know why one poster here said he was charged 500. It should be 600 before 22, then drop down to 400.

Return to “Thailand”