Classic Boys Bangkok Closing

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Re: Classic Boys Bangkok Closing

Post by Jun »

Yesterday the bar had a fine selection of boys, with perhaps 5 particularly nice looking twinks & a range of other types.
Drinks 380 baht & off fee 600, so this is considerably more expensive than Pattaya.
The new waiters seemed well behaved
loke

Post by loke »

Still open ?
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

Jun wrote:Yesterday the bar had a fine selection of boys, with perhaps 5 particularly nice looking twinks & a range of other types.
Drinks 380 baht & off fee 600, so this is considerably more expensive than Pattaya.
The new waiters seemed well behaved
It means first i pay 25€ for around nothing? It is easier to put my money out of the window. Even here in Berlin i not pay more than 114 Baht for a drink in a Boy bar. Recently a friend stayed 4 weeks in Jomtien and he got his Boys from beach or bars very cheap. In may 2018 will also stay 3 weeks in Jomtien. After i decide to return or not.
Jun

Post by Jun »

I'm not sure which Berlin boy bars you're talking about, but if it's Blue Boy, Tabasco & Pinocchio, these are simply not comparable.
The Berlin bars have a range of rough unreliable freelancers who are fully clothed. The selection in one bar was so poor that a really old guy even tried to pick me up on a visit a few years ago.
The Thai gogo bars have cute slim guys in white underwear & that's worth paying for.

I did venture I to something resembling a gogo bar in Berlin about 10 years ago. There were 2 lads on the stage, neither of whom appealed. They wanted 10 Euros for the first drink so I left.

As for wasting 25 Euros, well if I have worked for 11 months & laid out over a thousand Euros go get to Thailand, I'm going to have some money set aside for the gogo bars. Admittedly I don't stay in Bangkok for very long & would make use of the phone apps on some nights.
atri1666

Post by atri1666 »

I not have a problem to pay the price. I have enough money. May be when i would be new to LOS i would pay it but i know the country since 1983. I had enough expensive parties in Sunee or also in the good old bars in Bangkok. But now the prices are crazy and dont have any value for me. My last birthday orgy in Eros was about 10000 baht and same or more in Crazy Dragon. Cute Slim guys i know more than 40 years...i want more for the money.
In Berlin i not go anywhere anymore...they come to me.