Do Small Cocks Belong on a Go Go stage?

Anything and everything about Thailand
Up2u

Re: Do Small Cocks Belong on a Go Go stage?

Post by Up2u »

Undaunted wrote:I suspect you were denied admittance :!:
No. How about you, Undaunted?
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

fountainhall wrote:A bubble butt helps!
. . . and those are fast becoming endangered as well.
I cannot abide a skin & bones ass but they seem to be the norm these days. Dont get me wrong ... there are lots of large asses up there on the stage, but they are mostly because the Thai guy himself is pudgy all over. But that ain't no Bubble Butt buster ... listen to us, bar owners!
A true bubble butt is a proportioned one, a muscular one, an I-work-out one, a round-as-an-apple one. I would applaud those who carry one, and I would stretch out my hand full of 100 baht notes and stuff 'em down that crevice any old day. But that's not happened in awhile.
Cocks now ... that's another story. :o
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

My idea of a bubble butt is certainly one that is well proportioned as though your hands are grasping a pair of perfect globes. But definitely not muscular and not one that has had lots of work-outs. I suspect I like smaller bubbles than Smiles. We agree, though, that a flat ass is a turnoff. And asses which show bruising just from the act of sitting down are a no-no! The great thing about the craze for skin tight jeans with low waists is that it is relatively easy to see who has a really cute bubble butt. I was mesmerised by two today!!
Jun

Post by Jun »

If a guy is smooth, slim, cute, has a good smile,is friendly, shaved, tattoo free,kisses passionately, sucks mine & speaks enough English to avoid referring to a mamasan, I am happy. The size of his cock is not so important, although if too small to hold, it's a slight demerit. Never a deal breaker.
Bangkokian

Post by Bangkokian »

Do Small Cocks Belong on a Go Go stage?
NO! In my bed.