A Wonderful Day in the Neighborhood

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

A Wonderful Day in the Neighborhood

Post by Undaunted »

I have been waiting for a new motorbike that I ordered but expected it on Friday so as usual expected to get up at 11 ish when my phone rang at the ungodly hour of 8am to inform me it had arrived. I was quite happy with my new bike but not happy about waking up that early, by the time I paid for and checked it out it was time for lunch. This is Pattaya's rainy season but I have seen the least amount of rain this season in the many years I lived here and the weather was beautiful.. Now lunch @ my favorite lunchtime restaurant by Tuk Com. I keep my own wine there as I have been going there many years and really feel like family to the owner and staff. A friend called me to ask about lunch and he shortly joined me we ate and had some wine and it was already14:30 so I figured this is my time to catch up on my interrupted sleep.

Eventually woke up made a cappuccino and watched news of the hideous weather in the Caribbean at 20:00 I went to Sunee and decided to go yet again to Nice Boys and after my very difficult day decided to treat myself and offed #7, exactly my type handsome and straight and very willing to please he is literally up for whatever, he left about 40 min ago, he is the one who is generally naked always in the bar.

What a lovely day in the neighborhood :!: What if tomorrow is like today :D
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
fountainhall

Re: A Wonderful Day in the Neighborhood

Post by fountainhall »

Sounds a lovely day! Are thoughts of relocating to Cambodia receding?
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

fountainhall wrote:Are thoughts of relocating to Cambodia receding?
Yes, I would like to know that, too. How about a trip report, Undaunted? I have never even visited there, so a few words from you would go a long way for me.

What a creative title for this thread!

I shall also have to take a good, long look at #7 at Nice Boys, if you have not offed him already by the time I get there. I had no idea any of the boys are generally naked. I will be there next week and have a look-see myself. Thanks for sharing.

Excited now. 7 is lucky, you know. ;)
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

thaiworthy wrote:How about a trip report, Undaunted?
I would like a trip report too, but why do I have a feeling we're going to be told Phnom Penh is just about nothing but fem boys . . . ?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

G.B. U R so negative......actually the boys were lovely and few were fem.
Generally I do not like writing trip reports for no other reason than I am lazy, be that as it may I will post something when am in the mood as there is much to write about.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Undaunted wrote:Generally I do not like writting trip reports for no other reason than I am lazy . . .
There have been quite a number of new topics and posts added to others in recent weeks. Surely if those who are regular attenders at gay venues decide for whatever reason they don't want to post, that in itself is one reason for the lack of much recent gay content?
Undaunted wrote:In keeping with the board's current trend of posting topics unrelated to anything gay . . .
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

There is little or no reason to post anything of gay content here at the moment one only needs to look at "recent topics" those that post anything gay most likely go to "Gaythailand" which caters to the sexually active or interested, my posts here are mainly meant for people living here or traveling to Pattaya, I choose to discuss world events with real people as opposed to virtual ones.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

undaunted, the big question, is what is the kind/brand of the motorbike?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

windwalker wrote:undaunted, the big question, is what is the kind/brand of the motorbike?
Hi windwalker, I actually thought of you when I picked it up they had a new Piaģgio 150 I know you had one :!:
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Undaunted...you actually sound cheerful...with positive undertones......almost serendipity. What the fuck happened to you?