Nice Boys Revisited

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Nice Boys Revisited

Post by Undaunted »

If the mincing queens of Jomtien Complex and Winner "Boys" are not your thing and you don't care for qawking Chinese toutists and woman and you want something that looks and acts like a man do go to Nice Boys in Sunee. The boys are not shy...alot of meat on display and some very nice fresh new meat....was there tonight 17 boys on the stage having alot of fun and alot of audience participation. :oops:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Re: Nice Boys Revisited

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote:If the mincing queens of Jomtien Complex and Winner "Boys" are not your thing and you don't care for qawking Chinese toutists and woman and you want something that looks and acts like a man do go to Nice Boys in Sunee.
I've always found the Nice boys to be a bit on the rough side & they were certainly less interesting then the Jomtien boys on the last trip. However, since Jomtien has no gogo bars, it's worth visiting Nice Boys, just in case there are a couple of gems in there.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Last year, on one of my rare visits to Pattaya, a friend and I popped into Nice Boys which I had not entered for years. The boys certainly seemed friendly and we asked two over to sit with us. We bought drinks for the boys and the mamasan and tipped well. The next night I returned specifically to chat and perhaps more with the one I liked and who spoke some English. He was from Chiang Rai and had been working for a month. When I asked what he would do if I took him off, he answered "chuck wow". He didn't top or bottom. I found that strange. Is that usual there - or in Pattaya in general?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Jun wrote: I've always found the Nice boys to be a bit on the rough side & they were certainly less interesting then the Jomtien boys on the last trip. However, since Jomtien has no gogo bars, it's worth visiting Nice Boys, just in case there are a couple of gems in there.
I don't see them as rough more like next door types not same those from Jomtien Complex for sure.
a447

Post by a447 »

When I asked what he would do if I took him off, he answered "chuck wow". He didn't top or bottom. I found that strange. Is that usual there - or in Pattaya in general?
Some boys try it on, thinking they can earn some very easy money.

That has happened to me a few times over the years but when I said I would look for someone else, surprise, surprise - they offered full sex.
ก้นconnoisseur

Post by ก้นconnoisseur »

Was there last month and had a great time as usual. Always been one of my favorites and never disappoints. Great staff and lots of fun. I've had one friend from there for three years running. Looking forward to returning.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Undaunted wrote:. . . you want something that looks and acts like a man do go to Nice Boys in Sunee. The boys are not shy...alot of meat on display and some very nice fresh new meat....was there tonight 17 boys on the stage having alot of fun and alot of audience participation. :oops:
Thank you for this thread. I had no idea about Nice Boys. Don't think I've ever been there. I've been to Winner and Eros every time I come to Pattaya. If they are "rough" so much the better. This is definitely my style and type and will definitely get a visit from me.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Was at Nice Boys this evening about 15 boys about 10 customers of which was a large group of Japanese. This is my favorite go go in Thailand... handsome boys....no fems One of the best looking boys with a big cock prefers to be totally naked all the time the others are in their underpants that are removed guite often B.T.W. as one boy was srtoking to keep things in perspective I did ask him what he thought of the Korean crisis he looked bewildered and asked if there was a 7/11 there :!: