Things one finds when looking for something else ...

Anything and everything about Thailand
Smiles

Things one finds when looking for something else ...

Post by Smiles »

. . . in this case, a poll taken on Sawatdee in 2008. Apparently I started it, but I can't remember doing so, or why I would do so. Perhaps downright prurience, 2008 being my Year of Being Prurient.

Wondering how the results would perhaps change given that "we" were mostly in our horny 60's then, and now in our lousy Body Mass Index Going North 70's. (I'll re-post this topic when I've reached the demented/dehydrated 80's.)

Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

Gaybutton

Re: Things one finds when looking for something else ...

Post by Gaybutton »

I'm curious. Why does cdnmatt's screen name appear right in the middle of the poll?
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

I don't know.
The best guess I could make would be that a glich happened during the quite complicated transition from a phpBB Board to a vBulletin Board (undertaken by Surfcrest when he took over).
Strange software things happen during a complete makeover . . . 'things' which are beyond my comprehension.
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Interesting results, even though such a small sample means little can be drawn from it. I'm curious that 4 members would actually admit to sex with those obviously underage. And if 4 admitted it, how many others with that particular predilection will have decided not to vote? I am assuming and hoping the results of such a poll taken today would not show even 1 in that category. But then, who knows?