Fashion Braces for Thai Boy's Teeth

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Re: Fashion Braces for Thai Boy's Teeth

Post by Undaunted »

a447 wrote:I've never seen a cock piercing. If I did, I'd run a mile.
Actually he was from one of your favorite places in Sunee same initials as G.B. He must be new as you would have described it whilst in your mouth in one of your trip reports.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
a447

Post by a447 »

I don't suck to cock there.
Montree

Post by Montree »

Same guy as one of my photos from 2005. This time in 2011 without teeth braces but with glasses... ...but no lenses!
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

It may be that we are just as fascinated with the variety of looks as a fashionable discussion among expats as fashionable accoutrements when worn by Thai boys. Fashion braces, fashion glasses, body piercing, facial hair (or none), boy handbags, contact lenses, matching underwear, spiked hair, nasty tats, and shaved pubes. What hasn't been mentioned?

Thailand has such a diverse culture, I wonder what contributes to their interests and of our discussion about them? A single pierced ear in my day would have ostracized me. Now it seems the absence of any one such thing creates same?

Defiance to the great God Normal in all its aspects.

The Normal is the good smile in a child's eyes:-alright. It is also the dead stare in a million adults. It both sustains and kills-like a god. It is the Ordinary made beautiful: it is also the Average made lethal. The Normal is the indispensable, murderous God of Health, and I am his priest. My tools are very delicate. My compassion is honest. I have honestly assisted children in this room. I have talked away terrors and relieved many agonies. But also-beyond question-I have cut from the parts of individuality repugnant to this god, in both his aspects. Parts sacred to rarer and more wonderful gods. And at what length...Sacrifices to Zeus took at the most, surely, sixty seconds each. Sacrifices to the Normal can take as long as sixty months.
― Peter Shaffer, Equus