Arab problem sorted on soi 17 tonight ....

Anything and everything about Thailand
neddy3

Re: Arab problem sorted on soi 17 tonight ....

Post by neddy3 »

Women? Surely you jest.
Women are things to be kept locked up in a kennel, or be disguised in a tent if they must come out.
Not something you would choose to spend time with.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

gerefan wrote:If you look at the bars, hamburger stalls etc., where they sit ...no women at all.
Maybe they're all gay, or in the closet. Otherwise, what's the big attraction of the Sunee Plaza area for them? I realize it's close to the Middle Eastern area, but there are other nearby areas where they could congregate.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:
gerefan wrote:If you look at the bars, hamburger stalls etc., where they sit ...no women at all.
Maybe they're all gay, or in the closet.
Lets not hope so as they are hideous creatures, a few are on Hornet but will not show their face, thank God for small things :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
a447

Post by a447 »

Well, I have seen some absolutely drop-dead gorgeous Arab guys in and around Sunee.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Those I see tend to be HAIRY overweight and oh so LOUD!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:thank God for small things
I don't want to be the one to find out, but I wonder if anything else about those "gentlemen," aside from their apparent IQs, would be regarded as 'small things' . . .
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Gaybutton wrote:
Maybe they're all gay, or in the closet. .
Well I was wondering about that and guess what there was a group of them in Sansuk last weekend. That's got to be a first....unfortunately.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

a447 wrote:Well, I have seen some absolutely drop-dead gorgeous Arab guys in and around Sunee.
I have a feeling my taste and yours are about as different as it is possible to get . . .
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

The most handsome guys I've ever seen were the Egyptians of Luxor and Aswan. Of course, some posters would find them a little dark in skin-colour...but for me (my first boyfriend was a West African Muslim) colour, race and religion have never been important and so those felucca captains , with their trips to Banana Island (sic) were always astonishingly attractive. Of course, right up to the 60s, it was to Arabic countries that western gay men flocked. Oscar Wilde Gide and so on found the Arabs irresistible and the Islamic culture more accepting of us. As indeed it was for hundreds of years. There is no Christian equivalent of the Islamic poet Rumi in the medieval world who wrote so magically of gay love.

I was amused by the Fox (or Breitbart?) stereotypes some posters have of Arabic women. When I'm with the Resistance in Palestine, the young girls, in their jeans and T-shirts (whatever Breitbart et al believe) look gorgeous. if you like women, that is.
I'm grateful for the contributions of other posters, even if some may find them pitiful and ignorant. For me, they provide a reassuring vindication; right from the start, I sensed that the obsession with Arabs in Sunee had a nasty taste. And subsequent posts have confirmed that I was right.
Quod erat demonstrandum.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Oliver wrote: I sensed that the obsession with Arabs in Sunee had a nasty taste. And subsequent posts have confirmed that I was right. .
Perhaps your comment should be rephrased to say Arabs in Sunee have left a nasty taste.