Arab problem sorted on soi 17 tonight ....

Anything and everything about Thailand
bobsaigon3

Re: Arab problem sorted on soi 17 tonight ....

Post by bobsaigon3 »

"Semitic" is used to refer to the peoples who speak the Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic. In this thread, we are speaking about the ones who speak Arabic, so my post did not distort the fact, as Arabs are a Semitic people.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Undaunted wrote:Oliver next time you come to Pattaya stay at 2 Guys Guesthouse or Yensabai condo and request a room in the front....then and only then will you be in a position to comment.
GB...That's exactly where I am right now and I was going to take a video, but cannot see how to post it unless I put it on you tube first, which I can't.
Any ideas?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

gerefan wrote:Any ideas?
Unless you can put a video on YouTube, I don't know a way to post it on the board. As far as I know, the software only allows for videos to be posted via YouTube.

Perhaps if you send a PM to Moses, he might know a way to do it. His expertise is light years ahead of mine.

If you can, take the video anyway. That way you'll have it if someone is able to come up with a way to post the video. Of course, there's no hurry in making the video considering you can count on these wonderful people doing the same thing every day.

Undaunted wrote:stay at 2 Guys Guesthouse or Yensabai condo and request a room in the front....then and only then will you be in a position to comment.
Better still, let him come about April 9. That way he'll not only get to experience their motorbike behavior, but their Songkran behavior too - another delight.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Gaybutton wrote:
Geezer wrote:Despite the fact that many of my friends consider me to be overly politically correct
Strange, I'm one of your friends too. I can't remember you being even "underly" politically correct . . .
Indeed, I consider Gaybutton to be my number one friend for life. Seventeen years ago I was new to Pattaya and in an agonizing situation (not legal, financial nor sexual).

At considerable inconvenience to himself, he helped me over a period of five or six days. I am still reaping the benefits of his kindness.

Although I have said it many times before, I say it again.

Thanks, Gaybutton.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Geezer wrote:I am still reaping the benefits of his kindness.
Shhhhhhh! I told you not to tell anybody. What are you trying to do, ruin my reputation . . . ?
Tawan434

Post by Tawan434 »

Only lasted a few days - they are back in greater numbers!
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Pattaya Police and Pattaya Tourist Police both have their own facebook page if you have a video of these assholes upload it to their page, in addition Pattaya One news, Pattaya Mail and Pattaya Today have their own facebook pages.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Letter to the Editor in July 21 PATTAYA MAIL:

Takeover of South Pattaya

July 21, 2017

Editor;

Pattaya City Council needs to take action to preserve their authority over part of South Pattaya.

Visitors from the Middle East have taken over many of the smaller streets and made them ‘no go’ areas for the public.

These young people sleep all day and only emerge in the late afternoon with rented motorcycles which they park indiscriminately to block entry into streets like Soi Yensabai.

None of them wears a crash helmet as they race around the local streets, usually with a pillion passenger and a cell phone locked to their ear.

It is doubtful that they have a driving license that is acceptable in Thailand!

Pattaya police need to make unannounced visits to this area at different times of the afternoon, evening and overnight. They could hand out fines for no helmet, no license and confiscate bikes that block the roads. Part of Soi Yensabai is so narrow that it should be no parking at any time.

Pattaya City Council needs to take action now, not later. They need to show these visitors that they are guests in Thailand and that the rental of a motorcycle does not mean that they have bought the land!

Sooner or later there will be a serious accident here and emergency vehicles will not be able to reach the scene of the motorcycle accident, or fire caused by their smoke pots.

From Robin Valentine

Grampian Golf Tours

Scotland UK

http://www.pattayamail.com/mailbag/take ... aya-181173
SP55

Post by SP55 »

Two days ago I was very nearly run over by an Arab on his bike in Soi VC when he drove past me in high speed and then suddenly made a quick u-turn. Yesterday when I was leaving on a motorbike taxi on Soi Yensabai we almost crashed into yet another biker who suddenly drove up next to his friends bike, blocking both lanes, coming towards us in high speed. Fortunately my taxi driver was quick to react and avoided a frontal crash.
As many have said already, it's just a matter of time until someone will die in an accident there because of these people.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

SP55 wrote: As many have said already, it's just a matter of time until someone will die in an accident there because of these people.
And hopefully I will not be one of them.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"